Sir David Murray Rant =))

KPLdarrenKPL

Sir David "sell the title" Murray thinks selling Boyd who has scored 20 goals in 23 games (3 as a sub) for £3-4M half way through a season is a good thing to do when rangers are curently 5 points behind the tarriers <cr> and he is the proberly the only 1 in the current squad that could get 20-30 goals a season. It would be a bit different if we were in the summer then Smith would have more time to find a replacement.

Plus Barry Ferguson who i wouldn't be to botherd about if he were to go for decent money is being linked with newcastle. If we get arround £4M then i would think thats a decent price.

Ferguson is never worth 4mil. What has he done for us since the Caley Thistle game at the start of last season?

He is utter pish, and has been for a good few years now. As a youngster he was a cracking player, but has been living off that for a lot of his career!

Getting anything over 1million for captain sidepass is a fantastic bit of buisness!

Boyd has not produced when it really really really mattered to us. Good servant and all that and as such he can serve us by helping to clear off some of our debt, we won't get as much if we wait around. There's a credit crunch going on and we have no european money this season. We'll get a faster keaner leaner player for half what Birmingham give us. Maybe if he hadn't missed that goal against the Smellic I'd feel a little different. I'd be more worried about Madjid going or even Pedro. If Boyd's sale allows us to hold onto those it will be worth that alone.

Ferguson is never worth 4mil. What has he done for us since the Caley Thistle game at the start of last season?

He is utter pish, and has been for a good few years now. As a youngster he was a cracking player, but has been living off that for a lot of his career!

Getting anything over 1million for captain sidepass is a fantastic bit of buisness!

I know he’s passed it but look at Pedro Mendes although a brilliant player for Rangers he wasn’t getting a game for his club before he came here and we paid £3M for him.

Murray needs to learn fast tht Rangers are not one of his businesses and you cant keep selling to get success!

As we are the mighty glasgow rangers, the sons of william , we should be aiming to win the best , sign the best.

Simply not the best when it comes to money :unsure:

A Mean , Kyle Lafferty £3 million , near the equivelant to Boyds 'proposed' sum :-??

No were near Boyds standard!

We are the people!

Head up lads , We mite stil finish third :blush:

I know hes passed it but look at Pedro Mendes although a brilliant player for Rangers he wasnt getting a game for his club before he came here and we payed £3M for him.

Mendes was playing quite a lot for Pompei and was doing okay. They needed the cash, Arry admitted it. Portsmouth were financially fucked before selling Diarra. Ferguson hasn't produced anywhere near the heights of Mendes since hes returned.

When was the last time, Baz put in a noticable performance against the dhims?

Infact I can't even remember the last time he was a MOTM, and in the SPL, when your playing alongside Adam and McCulloch, and against the likes of Hamilton, thats pretty dire for a club captain.

Ferguson was fantastic before he left us, since hes been back, i don't think he has ever been Rangers class. Just my opinion, but hes been finished for a long time...

Mendes was playing quite a lot for Pompei and was doing okay. They needed the cash, Arry admitted it. Portsmouth were financially fucked before selling Diarra. Ferguson hasn't produced anywhere near the heights of Mendes since hes returned.

When was the last time, Baz put in a noticable performance against the dhims?

Infact I can't even remember the last time he was a MOTM, and in the SPL, when your playing alongside Adam and McCulloch, and against the likes of Hamilton, thats pretty dire for a club captain.

Ferguson was fantastic before he left us, since hes been back, i don't think he has ever been Rangers class. Just my opinion, but hes been finished for a long time...

I was 1 of the first to say hes finished but if Kyle Lafferty costs £3M then am afraid Fergi is allot more than that.

Am Not saying he’s a great player because to be quite frank we would do better without him but he’s worth more than Lafferty and he cost us £3M:O so do the sums

If he flopped at blackburn why did we buy him back then ?

God knows why we bought him back.

He's club captain here.....doesn't make him as good as the hype around him.

My point is that he didn't like it there and came running back. No one is going to part with alot of cash for a player who has done that in the past

and isn't near as good as he was then.

Would be good if we could get shot of him tho...

I know hes passed it but look at Pedro Mendes although a brilliant player for Rangers he wasnt getting a game for his club before he came here and we payed £3M for him.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: The reek of torbetts dong is overwhelming from this wee clatty bhastard ! :sherlock:

sorru but there's a massive difference between wanting him to stay because he is good for the club or wanting him to go because he is a waster who has only his only interest at heart