Roll Call

Got my ticket through today. Thought it was St Mirren at first as the tickets are almost the exact same. <cr>

We'll have a full bus as always for this one. Hopefully to see Boydy grab a hat-trick. ;)

I thought I was going to have to give this one a miss due to not getting paid untill the 16th. Big Brother giving me a lend of money though so its all good. :craphead:

What you work as mate?

electrical/mechanical engineer but ive been off for 3 weeks on holiday so ive got a load of catching up to do

only chance i have is if i work the weekend but to do that i need someone else to work with me which aint lookin good as my mates goin to inverness to see partick thistle on saturday

What you work as mate?

electrical/mechanical engineer but ive been off for 3 weeks on holiday so ive got a load of catching up to do

only chance i have is if i work the weekend but to do that i need someone else to work with me which aint lookin good as my mates goin to inverness to see partick thistle on saturday

Feck the jags!

What you work as mate?

Sure use folk from Kinning park have ways of convincing people to do things. :craphead:

What you work as mate?

Sure use folk from Kinning park have ways of convincing people to do things. :craphead:

if someone dosent work with me i will sack the token tim as retrubution

What you work as mate?

if someone dosent work with me i will sack the token tim as retrubution

:lol: :bouncy:

What you work as mate?

Don't let him fool you, he does very little work!!!

What you work as mate?

Don't let him fool you, he does very little work!!!

i know that but thats why i need to work overtime cause i do next to nothing during the day

and you were on a teabreak when i was i your work today :harhar: