Great line from the Number One fanzine

Apparently a journalist travelling on the plane (European away game) asked a fan if he'd be against Rangers signing RC's in Scotland - the guy replied "I'm even pissed off when we sign an Edinburgh Protestant"!

Kinda reminds me of that old joke:

Spacecraft lands at St Enoch's and one of the Aliens walks along Argyle Street and is met by a couple of Glaswegians (one a Bear the other a Tim) "Are you a D.O.B." asked the Tim "No" says the Alien. The Bear then jumps in saying "Are you a D. t****** B.", and the Alien yet again replies "No"

5 seconds go by and both fans kick the shit out of the Alien!

.-- .... .- - | -.. .-. ..- --. ... | .- .-. . | -.-- ..- --- | --- -.

Mind altering ones, I'd say.

.-- . / .- .-. . / - .... . / .--. . --- .--. .-.. . :unionflag:

--. .. ...- . / ..- ... / .- / -... .-. . .- -.- / .-- .. - .... / - .... . / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / --. ..- -.-- ...

Thank you. :unionflag:

A good one liner, a good read the fanzine leaves ff miles behind now, ff is gettin like reading the programme, nae news. :sherlock:

The RM input certianly helps now too.

its an old one of smoulders that one mate

(tu) Yes it's good that RM is in the fanzine, the no one is for real fans unlike the yes men of the ff.

(tu) It's got smoulders ring to it right enough, met him after the bheggar game outside the park and we had a right good moan about it ! :sherlock:

A good one liner, a good read the fanzine leaves ff miles behind now, ff is gettin like reading the programme, nae news. :sherlock:

The RM input certianly helps now too. :)

I noticed that too - what's that all about, is it just one of our posters? :huh:

No, we have a deal with Number 1 Fanzine whereby they put two or three of our sites' articles into every edition in return for us advertising the Fanzine on here. (tu)

It is working very well for the site and we have recently bought advertising space for RM until the end of the season.

The RM input certianly helps now too. :)

I noticed that too - what's that all about, is it just one of our posters? :huh:

No, we have a deal with Number 1 Fanzine whereby they put two or three of our sites' articles into every edition in return for us advertising the Fanzine on here. (tu)

It is working very well for the site and we have recently bought advertising space for RM until the end of the season.

I used to write for the zine under both the 'Horse' moniker and previously 'The Drum Man' and it's a great 'zine.

I recall George (The Ed) saying he was starting a website but then having delaying problems - glad he's worked something out with RM! :rangers:

.-- .... .- - | -.. .-. ..- --. ... | .- .-. . | -.-- ..- --- | --- -.

Mind altering ones, I'd say.

.-- . / .- .-. . / - .... . / .--. . --- .--. .-.. . :unionflag:

--. .. ...- . / ..- ... / .- / -... .-. . .- -.- / .-- .. - .... / - .... . / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / --. ..- -.-- ...

Thank you. :unionflag:

--- -.-

I used to write for the zine under both the 'Horse' moniker and previously 'The Drum Man' and it's a great 'zine.

I recall George (The Ed) saying he was starting a website but then having delaying problems - glad he's worked something out with RM!

I think a few of our computer literate Admin are going to help George set his website up. (tu)

I recall George (The Ed) saying he was starting a website but then having delaying problems - glad he's worked something out with RM!

I think a few of our computer literate Admin are going to help George set his website up. (tu)

do any of the admin know how to play golf cause i dont want him getting lessons as i win my lunch off him when we play

do any of the admin know how to play golf cause i dont want him getting lessons as i win my lunch off him when we play

He must be some bad :harhar:

Guest therabbitt

:rangers:

Well dude, you should consider maybe writing a few little ditties for us here, or even writing again for the 'zine as part of our writing team.

Myself and CR have had articles in the past three 'zines (tu)

CR wrote about Barry Ferguson (which drew an interesting response from one of the other writers) and he has also written one with Danny about the need to get points on the board over the xmas period.

I wrote one about the use of the phrase 'bile' to describe our fans and also one about getting caught short at the back, with a thing about a player from Roma.

Read the 'zine for the first time this week too, its tough to put down!!

watch it you at least i won my ryder cup match i never left my partner to face the mighty yanks alone :harhar:

watch it you at least i won my ryder cup match i never left my partner to face the mighty yanks alone :harhar:

I but it was my captains role that pulled the team through.

I stopped reading FF a long time ago as I like to hear a selection of views about Rangers rather than those of a clique. Same old, same old. :unionflag:

no it was the icehouse that got you through we had an alkie as our captain

them yanks must have been pish

The icehouse was for medicinal purposes only after my unfortunate injury. :mutley:

ah right the rumour on course was that was the cause of your unfortunate injury :harhar: