Where do you see Rangers in 5 years time?

Blueshorts

A good question to ask yourself in terms of your career and life is what are your plans and where do you see yourself in 5 years time. Well the exact same applies to football clubs. It's obviously impossible to say for certain, but where do you expect Rangers to be in 5 years time?

A good question to ask yourself in terms of your career and life is what are your plans and where do you see yourself in 5 years time. Well the exact same applies to football clubs. It's obviously impossible to say for certain, but where do you expect Rangers to be in 5 years time?

I reckon we will be at Ibrox in 5 years time (tu)

World Club Champions

European Cup Winners

SPL winners

Scottish Cup

League Cup

Crufts Best of Breed

Eurovision Song Contest Winners

Dancing on Ice Winners

Sunday Post Weekly Crossword Winner

Miss World Winners

Anything less, I will be seriously disappointed.

In my opinion we will be under new ownership, still fiddling with the notion of upgrading the stadium, though possibly on the verge of entering a european style league. Financially i dont see us being much different and would like to think we were once again top dogs in scotland... Oh and big Davie Weir will still be going strong??? There you have it.

Probably the same as we are just now, Murray park (if it's still there) producing nothing noteworthy, but selling the players on if they do show any promise, Alan Hutton for eg. Half decent players, mostly central defenders, being bought in August then sold in Janaury only to replace them with cheap full backs and play them out of position, restless bears still going to the games full of hope rather than expectation and winning the league cup meaning everything to the new manager Jimmy Bell and his assistant davie Dodds.

World Club Champions

European Cup Winners

SPL winners

Scottish Cup

League Cup

Crufts Best of Breed

Eurovision Song Contest Winners

Dancing on Ice Winners

Sunday Post Weekly Crossword Winner

Miss World Winners

Anything less, I will be seriously disappointed.

You forgot to mention X-Factor Winners!!! :craphead:

(tu)

the new ibrox :pipe:

Sadly, I think we'll still be under the thumb of the Edinburgh shyster in some way.

In the present world economy who's gonna' buy all his shares?

I think over the next couple of years he'll either be forced into a sell-off by the banks or, he'll get so fed up with it he'll split the club (using his terminology, 'company') into smaller sections and will sell what he can and keep other parts, probably because no-one will buy it all at his asking price.

Five-years on and Minty will still have a finger in the pie, we'll still be getting it up the arse from the media and the politicians and he'll still refuse to defend anything we do or say.

Actually writing this is making me sorely depressed. <_<

A big change for the better! (Alternatively bankrupt.)

Agreed. Situation as it has really only two outcomes.

Either a new ownership group with real passion turns us around dramatically or else SDM (or possibly a new owner) run us into the floor.