A.C Milan game

stevoGers

ok......i have just booked flights and a night in glasgow for the A.C Milan game but I havnt got tickets sorted! A fella in my loocal club may be able to get me tickets. But do you think the game is going to sell out and will tickets be easy enough to get??

Cheers Bears

ok......i have just booked flights and a night in glasgow for the A.C Milan game but I havnt got tickets sorted! A fella in my loocal club may be able to get me tickets. But do you think the game is going to sell out and will tickets be easy enough to get??

Cheers Bears

Tickets are sold out as far as i heard, so unless you are lucky from others i doubt you'll get any from Rangers themselves.

(Just going by what i heard, they might not be sold out though)

Cheers Bears

mate i just checked my Rangers account i cant buy my seat anymore - which means they are on general sale right now - i checked availability and there are seats in every single part of the ground - just join rangers tickets and you'll get tickets

register here :

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne...ts/0,,5,00.html

after the shit Murray's got us into, i dont believe people are forking out for this game, fucking mental.

cos were rangers fans mate support ur team no matter what

:unionflag:

YOU ARE SO,SO WRONG MCBOYD.............

after the shit Murray's got us into, i dont believe people are forking out for this game, fucking mental.

cos were rangers fans mate support ur team no matter what

:unionflag:

YOU ARE SO,SO WRONG MCBOYD.............

Support the team no matter what FUDGIE :)

a hypothetical question McBoyd and maybe a shit analagy but it';s the only one i can think of right now, say one of your kids is a smack addict, do you continue to fund their habit and ultimately their death? or do you try another route to getting them healthy?

me, i'm sick of ploughing cash into Murrays tail in the hope that something is going to give, now i've bought and paid for my ST this year knowing i would not get to most of the games during the season due to work commitments but i give him my cash regardless, no more, especially as it seems more and more obvious that he's been playing each and every one of us paying fans as utter mugs lately, so Murray gets no more of my money from now on in, and i personally think you must be crazy to part with money knowing it will be wasted for this totally meaningless kick about.

a hypothetical question McBoyd and maybe a shit analagy but it';s the only one i can think of right now, say one of your kids is a smack addict, do you continue to fund their habit and ultimately their death? or do you try another route to getting them healthy?

me, i'm sick of ploughing cash into Murrays tail in the hope that something is going to give, now i've bought and paid for my ST this year knowing i would not get to most of the games during the season due to work commitments but i give him my cash regardless, no more, especially as it seems more and more obvious that he's been playing each and every one of us paying fans as utter mugs lately, so Murray gets no more of my money from now on in, and i personally think you must be crazy to part with money knowing it will be wasted for this totally meaningless kick about.

erm...hhuhhhh..."no surrender" etc. Sorry, that's the best I could manage as i'm a braindead follower of David Murray and I can't think more long term than 7 days ahead. Sorry.

McBoyd that is not the Protestant way...........let me try and explain and it prob could be put better but here goes.

Having been brought up in a mining area and having to listen to the old ones talking about how they and their fathers had to endure real hard times fighting with the unions for everything they got, and it was tough going and alot of blood letting to get things we now take for granted.Things such as pensions,better working conditions, payed holidays,five day weeks,the right to say no......the list go,s on.IF THEY HAD COW-TOWED to the man and tagged along like sheep we,d still be living in the dark ages,of six day working weeks,no payed holidays, no national health, no housing, no schooling etc.etc. Am sure you get the drift here,now you may ask whats that got to do with following Rangers..........

Well to most of us Rangers are MORE THAN A CLUB,its a way of life Rangers winning is the be all and end all of things it makes or breaks our week, now the way things are at the moment Rangers are in some kind of trouble how much we dont really know because no-one knows whether to believe the man running or club or not. Things need to change as most agree, and the only way is to stand and fight they way the miners did to get the best for themselves and everyone else,because if it was,nt for the miners fighting the establishment all those years ago this country would be a far different place and not for the better.

Now the only way we have of letting the men at the top of the tree at Ibrox know WERE not standing for whats going on anymore till we know the TRUTH, is to hit him in the pocket, this means not being sheep and follow,follow not matter what.......ALL we want is the best for our club and if it means turning our backs on a fund raising game then so be it, sometimes you,ve got to say enough is enough nomore.............down tools till things are sorted it may no be pretty and we,d suffer ridicule but tough somethings are worth fighting for...............I think what am trying to say is if we dont stand up and fight for what we believe to be right then things dont change and and so it goes on,the time to fight is here..........If Murray and co. cant run our club the way it should be run then he wont be getting anymore of my money,which may harm Rangers, but in the long run will drive him out and hopefully get the right people in to take us on to another chapter in our glorious history.

McBoyd that is not the Protestant way...........let me try and explain and it prob could be put better but here goes.

Having been brought up in a mining area and having to listen to the old ones talking about how they and their fathers had to endure real hard times fighting with the unions for everything they got, and it was tough going and alot of blood letting to get things we now take for granted.Things such as pensions,better working conditions, payed holidays,five day weeks,the right to say no......the list go,s on.IF THEY HAD COW-TOWED to the man and tagged along like sheep we,d still be living in the dark ages,of six day working weeks,no payed holidays, no national health, no housing, no schooling etc.etc. Am sure you get the drift here,now you may ask whats that got to do with following Rangers..........

Well to most of us Rangers are MORE THAN A CLUB,its a way of life Rangers winning is the be all and end all of things it makes or breaks our week, now the way things are at the moment Rangers are in some kind of trouble how much we dont really know because no-one knows whether to believe the man running or club or not. Things need to change as most agree, and the only way is to stand and fight they way the miners did to get the best for themselves and everyone else,because if it was,nt for the miners fighting the establishment all those years ago this country would be a far different place and not for the better.

Now the only way we have of letting the men at the top of the tree at Ibrox know WERE not standing for whats going on anymore till we know the TRUTH, is to hit him in the pocket, this means not being sheep and follow,follow not matter what.......ALL we want is the best for our club and if it means turning our backs on a fund raising game then so be it, sometimes you,ve got to say enough is enough nomore.............down tools till things are sorted it may no be pretty and we,d suffer ridicule but tough somethings are worth fighting for...............I think what am trying to say is if we dont stand up and fight for what we believe to be right then things dont change and and so it goes on,the time to fight is here..........If Murray and co. cant run our club the way it should be run then he wont be getting anymore of my money,which may harm Rangers, but in the long run will drive him out and hopefully get the right people in to take us on to another chapter in our glorious history.

In what way does withdrawing much needed funds from the club help us find a buyer any quicker? That's just cutting your nose off to spite your face.