Craig Bellamy to Man City

CooperSF

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One minute they are talking about Kaka then they are on the verge of signing Craig Bellamy and no doubt they'll give him a ridiculos amount of money. If he'a on £70k a week at West Ham(or whatever it is?) what are City going to offer him?

Clearly this is a Hughes driven signing. He got the best out of Bellamy when he worked with him both at Wales and Blackburn and is one of only a few managers to never really encounter any problems with him.

A bit excessive for a player approaching 30, but they needed a proven EPL striker badly.

I fear man citys signings now are gonna irritate me... signing crackin players to play alongside fucking bellamy.

But lads pish. Could have got a much better player for equal or less.

Nihat

Kanoute

Crespo

Saviola

Fuck... sign owen for cheaper and he'll provide more than bellamy.

As far as the player goes, I think Bellamy is decent and has proved recently he's a good EPL striker IF he can stay fit.

£14m will be about the going rate for a player like Bellamy just because clubs know City have the cash.

I think it might just work out for him there, the pace in City's front line is second to none now.

As far as the player goes, I think Bellamy is decent and has proved recently he's a good EPL striker IF he can stay fit.

£14m will be about the going rate for a player like Bellamy just because clubs know City have the cash.

I think it might just work out for him there, the pace in City's front line is second to none now.

Jo, Evans, Benjani and even Sturridge could all be off by the time January's out, Bojinov is crocked and Vassell is just shit. They needed someone who could guarentee them EPL goals.

TADG described the money to buy Bridge as just some pennies lying down the side of the sofa, this £14M is more or less a nominal fee to them.

Jo, Evans, Benjani and even Sturridge could all be off by the time January's out, Bojinov is crocked and Vassell is just shit. They needed someone who could guarentee them EPL goals.

TADG described the money to buy Bridge as just some pennies lying down the side of the sofa, this £14M is more or less a nominal fee to them.

That $500m they make every day certainly comes in handy :pipe:

be daft to sell Sturridge he looks a cracking prospect