Sectarian attack on Tommy Sheridan..

ricksen_da_best

The day after Neil Lennon gets busted for being a lying cunt.

Shower of wanker in the scottish press.

The same sheridan who just the other day admitted to attacking Rangers fans outside parkhead when he was a teenager

Sectarian attack my arse, he just lost.

Is it me, or are the papers really getting more "sensational" due to their diminishing influence - thanks to boards such as this and the Internet, in general? Naturally, in order to sell more of their gibberish, they appeal to the lowest common denominator - the by-products of Scotland's shame (the apartheid educational system).

Is it me, or are the papers really getting more "sensational" due to their diminishing influence - thanks to boards such as this and the Internet, in general? Naturally, in order to sell more of their gibberish, they appeal to the lowest common denominator - the by-products of Scotland's shame (the apartheid educational system).

I had recently made the same observation.

TFIO and the Hokey Cokey are prime evidence, along with so much else.

It's not just you, this is pretty much a fact of life now in the newspaper industry. It's as true of sports coverage as it is of all the "immigrants running wild", ""chief executives give themselves a 90 million pound raise", "PC gone mad", "EU bans breathing" nonsense that fills the rest of the pages. When somebody wants serious coverage of the news they rarely go to newspapers anymore and their content reflects that.