***Live Football Thread***

sneddon

USA vs Mexico is on live at Midnight.

Oaft!

???

A meaty encounter.

Fair to say that Mexico and the US don't really like each other :pipe:

With Sven's job literally hanging by a thread too.

I'm pretty pumped about this game, although Mexico has been crappy recently. El Tri are missing many of their best players, so if Bob Bradley decides to attack, this match will be in the bag.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching this game should put to bed any idea that Liverpool may have of replacing Xabi Alonso with Gareth Barry. It's ludicrous that I've even mentioned them in the same sentence.

Alonso is just a joy to watch, and with Xavi, Senna and Iniesta round about him......superb. :praise:

Green on very goodkeeper. Better than calamity James

Agreed, it's time England gave Rob Green a chance.

Calamity James won't be around for that much longer and he's still prone to an absolutely horrible blunder now and again.

Watching this game should put to bed any idea that Liverpool may have of replacing Xabi Alonso with Gareth Barry. It's ludicrous that I've even mentioned them in the same sentence.

Alonso is just a joy to watch, and with Xavi, Senna and Iniesta round about him......superb. :praise:

:lol:

One of my Summer Headscratchers 2008, that one.

A show of incredible incompetence from Benitez, odd given what a good manager he is.

:lol:

One of my Summer Headscratchers 2008, that one.

A show of incredible incompetence from Benitez, odd given what a good manager he is.

Alonso had two off colour seasons for Liverpool, when they were linked with Barry he seemed to raise his game and has been outstanding this season like he was in his first couple of years.

Beasley has been impressive so far, he's made some good runs and put in some good crosses that led to chances

Rafa the thug gets sent off for assaulting Tim Howard

shocking challenge. Mexico haven't offered much. Beasley has been pretty good so far, usual intelligent stuff from him. not the daft mazey runs folk expect from him.