***Live Football Thread***

sneddon

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a miss by Rooney. Unlucky, you ugly bastard.

Edit: Did I just hear the commentator say 'Vidic is having one of his rock solid days'? doh

Haha i thought the same, Dempsey has been causing him problems.

I hate him and i hate Man Utd, but how brilliant is Wayne Rooney's vision and passing? He just fires these 30 yard incisions about constantly.

As soon as the 3rd hits the back of the net, Fergie gets young Eckersley on the park. Smith didn't give Aaron his debut until we were 4-0 up to Hamilton and they were down to 10 men, sigh.

I respect that the United fans are paying tribute to George Best, but they're really tempting me to mute the television. They've sang it about 80 times in a row.

Not live football, but how embarrassing are the Sportscene opening credits? So, so bad. The terrible acting, the tacky Silencer's tune, the ridiculous computer game part.

The whole show is a sham. Abhorrent television.

But not as bad as the embarrassment that is this game. celtic are a truly awful football team.

Nakamura displaying his genius talents in the lead up to the St Mirren goal. Lovely pass.

Has the little lad Fabricio from Flamengo got a game for Hoffen yet? I don't tend to follow the Bundesliga indepth but Flamengo youths are usually top notch.

Not live football, but how embarrassing are the Sportscene opening credits? So, so bad. The terrible acting, the tacky Silencer's tune, the ridiculous computer game part.

The whole show is a sham. Abhorrent television.

... The over use of Sheltic, the fact that Rangers are in it less than any other team (think we appear once for a split second). Just a wee thing that caught my eye :craphead: