Don't stop believing!

Jimenez

I try when I can not to get too melodramatic when it comes to onfield matters, obviously we'll all disagree on our future running with regards to ownership etc etc. And I'll continue to want Sir Flim Flam to vanish...

However, we can do it this year. We are better than them! in every sense of the word, it's still there to be won and despite the distractions we'll face on the political front I'd like to see us all to concentrate on supporting the team during the 90 minute period.

If anything else it's a class fucking song :D

Don't think this song will catch on with the bears.We deserve better! :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Wow I can roll my eyes too. Better phnoe my mummy and tell her of this development.

There are numerous threads about that campaign, if you disagree with it go and post it there ya attention seeking whore

What was I saying about sticking together ? :D

Don't think this song will catch on with the bears.We deserve better! :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Wow I can roll my eyes too. Better phnoe my mummy and tell her of this development.

There are numerous threads about that campaign, if you disagree with it go and post it there ya attention seeking whore

What was I saying about sticking together ? :D

It was only meant as a joke Jim.

who the hell is that band though? Jim, I suspect you are showing your age here!

I'm 29 ya cheeky bassa :D

Heard the song on Scrubs honest.... :blush:

Band is called Journey

It was only meant as a joke Jim.

Sorry, I misread the smilie insinuation then, one that said this... :D would have indicated a joke.

Obviously i put the wrong one in-still a novice!

No bother mate. I probably overeacted. It's no like me :blush:

who the hell is that band though? Jim, I suspect you are showing your age here!

I'm 29 ya cheeky bassa :D

Heard the song on Scrubs honest.... :blush:

Band is called Journey

Scrubs, oh dear. Apologies for the age thing though, yer only 2 years older than me :cheers: anyway, back on topic, yes we can!

We've now been handed yet another route back into this championship, and it's as much up to the players now as much as the fans to keep believing! They have to raise their game now and ensure they go on a decent unbeaten run. Win our next 3 league games and we'll be top, simple as that! Too many times now they've let themselves...as well as us, down!

I'll be honest & hold my hands up. Once Hearts beat us, I wrote us off. I honestly didn't believe we'd drop less points than them....and if I'm being truthfull, I still don't. Happily it looks as if I'm being made to eat my words! Hopefully I'll be ramming them down my throat come May!!!

:21: :21: :21:

If we beat Aberdeen then I think we can put up a challenge...we need to see if we have the players capable of winning against the top 6 away from home. 3 points from Aberdeen will mean we can challenge and would give our players a bit of belief.

So until/if we get 3 points from Aberdeen I will still remain in the celtic are firm favourites camp.

If we beat Aberdeen then I think we can put up a challenge...we need to see if we have the players capable of winning against the top 6 away from home. 3 points from Aberdeen will mean we can challenge and would give our players a bit of belief.

one for the 'no shit sherlock' file methinks :sherlock:

I try when I can not to get too melodramatic when it comes to onfield matters, obviously we'll all disagree on our future running with regards to ownership etc etc. And I'll continue to want Sir Flim Flam to vanish...

However, we can do it this year. We are better than them! in every sense of the word, it's still there to be won and despite the distractions we'll face on the political front I'd like to see us all to concentrate on supporting the team during the 90 minute period.

If anything else it's a class fucking song :D

Agree on all counts! :cheers:

but, class doesnt even begin to justify the song my man, its in a league of its own

We've now been handed yet another route back into this championship, and it's as much up to the players now as much as the fans to keep believing! They have to raise their game now and ensure they go on a decent unbeaten run. Win our next 3 league games and we'll be top, simple as that! Too many times now they've let themselves...as well as us, down!

I'll be honest & hold my hands up. Once Hearts beat us, I wrote us off. I honestly didn't believe we'd drop less points than them....and if I'm being truthfull, I still don't. Happily it looks as if I'm being made to eat my words! Hopefully I'll be ramming them down my throat come May!!!

:21: :21: :21:

If we can go to Pittodrie next week and turn over Aberdeen the way they turned over Celtic today then it will seem a far more realistic prospect. Unfortunately was have shown absolutely no consistancy at all this season. It's there for the taking though.