Saturday

reddrock

I wait with baited breath to see what walters selection will be , will he choose certain players to give 'Balance' which could be the final nail in our thoughts of him

Or will he refresh our outlook by again selecting Fleck and using naismith or the like to provide width

Roll on saturday

Thoughts guys

hel play whitiker at left back then...... and it wouldnt surprise me if he plays lm at left midfield as it will be a battle rtahe rthan players that go past someone....fleck was the only player on sat that could do this...!!!!!!

mcgregor

broadfoot - weir - bougie - whittaker

davis - ferguson - mendes - fleck

miller - boyd

(tu)

Exactly the team i would pick-in relation to Reddrock's thread surely he must play Fleck after a man of the match performance at the weekend.We can have Naismith in reserve if Fleck's input doesn't meet the same standards maybe due to the game being played at 100 miles per hour.

mcgregor

broadfoot - weir - bougie - whittaker

davis - ferguson - mendes - fleck

miller - boyd

(tu)

miller out, naismith in, and, fleck further forward and we are laughing

miller wont be dropped. He SHOULD be dropped but he wont be. He hasnt scored in 6 games and only has 3 goals in 17 games since he scored a double against hibs. Anyone else and they would have been dropped. He hasnt even been contributing to the team as much as he was. This is exactly why i didnt want him anywhere near ibrox, Hes simply not good enough. Lafferty has scored as many in the past 17 games as miller has and he hasnt played in half of them and has been on the left wing the whole time. One of the most frustrating things about walter smith. He persists with players he likes even when they are off form. Nacho novo did more in his 20mins on saturday than miller did in his 70mins and deserves to start on saturday. We wont get that many chances against the sheep and i dont have any faith in miller to put away any chances he gets.

Id give it gung ho,

id play a rather unconventional 3-1-3-1-2

____________Mcgregor_____________

____Broadoot___Weir_____Bougherra___

_____________Ferguson___________

Davis_________Mendes_________Naismith

______________Fleck_______________

________Boyd________Miller_______

Id give it gung ho,

id play a rather unconventional 3-1-3-1-2

____________Mcgregor_____________

____Broadoot___Weir_____Bougherra___

_____________Ferguson___________

Davis_________Mendes_________Naismith

______________Fleck_______________

________Boyd________Miller_______

Gung ho right enough-i think they would rape us down the flanks and expose us in the centre of defence by dragging Broadfoot and Bougherra out but then again what do i know?