Grass the sheep

Carsons Dog

SA - Can i speak to my boyfriend

Receptionist - who would that be

SA - Nacho Novo

Receptionist - That fuc king HOMO

SA - Awe thats him he asked me to phone him every hour as he has trouble getting up ;D

Receptionist - Dina worry mate i will give him a ring every hour for ya

<cr> is this a joke?

There an absaloute joke, i hate them just as much as timmy :2gunsfiring_v1: them all

Worked up there a couple of years ago in a workshop/garage and had to move some stuff around, One sheep asked me furs mae tillboax. Still have not got a clue what the dick meant :2gunsfiring_v1:

I was working there in the summer, when they attempted to speak thier language to me i just ignored them, cant understand a word they say

There an absaloute joke, i hate them just as much as timmy :2gunsfiring_v1: them all

Worked up there a couple of years ago in a workshop/garage and had to move some stuff around, One sheep asked me furs mae tillboax. Still have not got a clue what the dick meant :2gunsfiring_v1:

I was working there in the summer, when they attempted to speak thier language to me i just ignored them, cant understand a word they say

Went to a supplier one day and the old bitch said to me we get a lot of you SOUTHERNERS up here working ??????????? :2gunsfiring_v1:

Done ;) not the best at writing letters but awk well its friday

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=4...;mid=2127123477

above is a topic from the aberdeen fc fan forum.Consulting other fans (if you want to call them that) of the rangers players arriving at The Ardoe House Hotel .

Following replys like :

''I'll bring the squeebs!''

''Fire alarm capers at 04:00 B)''

''Can we just not burn the ****ing place down?''

and those arent the worst replys.

thanks in advance

Bryan D

:craphead:

Do they still travel up the night before? I mean, it's only a 2 1/2 hour drive tops.

At least you can get some banter with timmy.....this lot are just scum...every last one!

probarly because its an early kick off

"dina" wit Hoo talks like this apart from these sheepshaggers what a arsehole who evers goin up there tomorrow better kick there baws

if a wis a rangers player the mawra just fucking kick anything you see chopp everything you see

blooter the sheep shaggers aww aboot the park

GET IN TE THUM

post-9551-1232756154_thumb.jpg

post-9551-1232756168_thumb.jpg