Drop Miller?

McBoyd

How many more games do we have to sit and watch said 'striker' mhiss the goal?

451 with him up front today was abysmal.

Muff's said it about 5 games in a row now, i agree, he was once on a decent-ish form up front with Boyd, now he's just shocking to watch, again.

As I said in another thread, it should be Boyd & Miller....or neither. Boyd or Miller on their own just won't work. Boyd with Novo, Naismith or Velicka probably would though! (tu)

Millers just never been the same since that hamstring injury!

How many people on this forum said at the start of the season that Miller would be the rock that Smith would perish on ??

Looks like we are going to be proved right, Miller should NEVER have been brought back he just aint good enough, everyone

could see this coming except Wattie, time for Smith to go although I dont see that happening till the summer, mores the pity.

His career:

Hibs - mediocre

Rangers - shite

Wolves - shite

celtc - shite

Rangers - shite

He's managed a total of 15 goals in 51 games for Rangers in both his spells - he is brutal.

But hey, he's the best striker Scotland has. Fcuk off Wally and McCoist. He's a traiting bastard and a shite footballer.

Get rid of him. Utterly useless football player.

So, even apart from his performance in the first OF game, you think he played no part in Boyd's goal spree?

Admittedly, his form has dipped recently, but I can't help feeling those same people who now hail Boyd as a messiah thought he was a useless, lazy waster not so long ago. Short memories maybe?

His career:

Hibs - mediocre

Rangers - shite

Wolves - shite

celtc - shite

Rangers - shite

He's managed a total of 15 goals in 51 games for Rangers in both his spells - he is brutal.

But hey, he's the best striker Scotland has. Fcuk off Wally and McCoist. He's a traiting bastard and a shite footballer.

You forgot about derby mate

Derby - complete and utter pish

His career:

Hibs - mediocre

Rangers - shite

Wolves - shite

celtc - shite

Rangers - shite

You forgot about derby mate

Derby - complete and utter pish

Sorry, I forgot about that (tu)

Miller's technique for a professional footballer is an utter embarassment.

He is unable to hold the ball up, unable to bring others into play, unable to create a chance for himself and unable to put the ball in the net. I'd expect my striker to be able to do at least three of these.

doesn't have He spends most of the game chasing his own pathetically heavy touches and the pace to get onto the aimless long balls that are constantly pumped up to him.

Complete waste of a jersey. So yeah, I'd drop him. From a great height.

couldnt have said it any better. someone needs to explain to me how he arrived as a professional footballer?

literally has nothing to his game . you'll get 3 games a season where he will be good , score a brace. but the vast majority of the time hes a passenger - no worse - hes that really really fatpassenger that slows the car down and ruins everyones journey.

his selection means more worthy players miss out . just get him miles from ibrox...preferably a few miles east back where he belongs. im not putting up with this cunt anymore, woeful today.

ps how much did celtic sell him for?

Get rid of him. Utterly useless football player.

So, even apart from his performance in the first OF game, you think he played no part in Boyd's goal spree?

Admittedly, his form has dipped recently, but I can't help feeling those same people who now hail Boyd as a messiah thought he was a useless, lazy waster not so long ago. Short memories maybe?

If it was up to me I'd get rid of both of them. They both play badly without the other, and when they play together are only marginally better. I wonder how much more abuse Miller would be getting if he hadn't got those goals at Parkhead. There was someone on here saying that Miller has a purple patch every time he joins a new club, then returns to his mediocre best. That statement certainly seems to be ringing true at the moment.