Look at this way..

McBoyd

Don't talk shite!

I'm taking the piss doh

:lol: Walter played for the draw.

He got what he wanted :ph34r:

:anguish:

PS im not talking shite, a draw is still better than conceding 4 and losing as far as i remember.

Not what we want, by far, but still, better than losing.

Yes a draw is better than loosing and conceding 4 goals but we are Glasgow Rangers for fuck sake and it's got to the stage when we are afraid/ happy to get a point at grounds like Pittodrie, Fir Park, Tannadice, Tynecastle.

That's not the Rangers I grew up supporting. And if fans are happy with a point then something is wrong!

We were very good today defensively, it would have been easy to "go for it" and concede 4

it also would have been easier going for it and scoring 4...

what an attitude.

i would rather see a rangers team go and try and win a match rather than the pathetic

tactics we saw today.

We were very good today defensively, it would have been easy to "go for it" and concede 4

it also would have been easier going for it and scoring 4...

what an attitude.

i would rather see a rangers team go and try and win a match rather than the pathetic

tactics we saw today.

I would if we had the quality in the squad to do so

And if fans are happy with a point then something is wrong!

Incase you think i am one of them, the thread was a joke, but with a serious note of "at least we didnt lose".

I am not happy with a draw no, but its what we got, and its better than losing.

we arent a great side but in my opinion we have the quality in the side to go to aberdeen and try and win.

In a nutshell.

thank goodness for that...there is someone else who remembers when a rangers team used to go to away grounds and try to win.

it shows you how badly our standards have slipped that people actually accept that rubbish today, as being acceptable.

Celtic conceeded 4 because aberdeen are good from set plays and rangers focused on not giving away stupid fouls.

Walter did play for a draw i think, which is sickening because rangers showed what a poor side aberdeen were today - they didnt have a sniff

Its a fucking disgrace boyd never started up front,an absolute shambles.

Should have played a 4-4-2 miller and boyd up front, fleck and novo on bench but introduced in second half. Aberdeen wouldnt have coped