Smith on Boyd

andyboy66

When asked by Tom Miller how kris Boyd will feel at being dropped - nonchalont reply - "you'll have to ask him that"

This man does not give a shit and has to leave the club now!!!

I agree Smith has to go, but I don't really see what's wrong with that comment. He didn't want to speak on behalf of Boyd, so he didn't.

When asked by Tom Miller how kris Boyd will feel at being dropped - nonchalont reply - "you'll have to ask him that"

I agree Smith has to go, but I don't really see what's wrong with that comment. He didn't want to speak on behalf of Boyd, so he didn't.

If you'd heard the way he replied, complete and utter shite!!

If you'd heard the way he replied, complete and utter shite!!

I didn't see it tbf, so you've probably got a better idea of what he meant that I do.

We draw 0-0 and thats Smith's time at Rangers up? doh

Everytime we fail to win(no matter who against) 'Smith must go!'

Look at the big picture ffs

:rolleyes:

And what IS the big picture?

Playing a 451 with miller up front for the next two seasons :anguish::craphead:

We draw 0-0 and thats Smith's time at Rangers up? doh

Everytime we fail to win(no matter who against) 'Smith must go!'

Look at the big picture ffs

:rolleyes:

And what IS the big picture?

Playing a 451 with miller up front for the next two seasons :anguish::craphead:

If that lasts for another week then Walter will be a goner! Someone will kill him!

I suppose, Smith has done what most people seem to post that they want, which is drop boyd for this game, and replace him with a more mobile striker who will run. Crazy decision, why drop a striker who is scoring, and play one who normally doesnt score, and, then, McCulloch as well? Daft!

I suppose, Smith has done what most people seem to post that they want, which is drop boyd for this game. Crazy decision, why drop a striker who is scoring, and play one who normally doesnt score, and, then, McCulloch as well? Daft!

To be honest it just shows how we need boyd to start, and the formation to be at least 2 up front.

I've seen that without boyd "the rest of the team will score the goals" alot.

No. Not this team :lol:

I suppose, Smith has done what most people seem to post that they want, which is drop boyd for this game, and replace him with a more mobile striker who will run. Crazy decision, why drop a striker who is scoring, and play one who normally doesnt score, and, then, McCulloch as well? Daft!

To be fair I doubt many people who wanted Boyd dropped would have wanted a 4-5-1 with a lone striker who can't score.

To be fair I doubt many people who wanted Boyd dropped would have wanted a 4-5-1 with a lone striker who can't score.

But still 'the rest of the team can score' :craphead:

Commentator: MCCULLOCH WITH A 30 YARDER...GONE WIDE

:anguish:

Thats true, and will no doubt be used by some to back their argument up. I think we should have had 2 up, we show everyone too much respect. There were, however, also calls for 4-5-1/4-3-3 "like they do in Europe" but hey

It's clear Kris Boyd is the only real goal threat for Rangers.

He's got 22 goals, Kenny Miller has scored 7 and he is the second top goalscorer.

Kris Boyd has scored 42% of all Rangers goals this year!

Didnt realise the percentage was that high.

I think while Cousin was here, there was a fair argument for leaving him out, but, not with what we have now

No other striker comes close to Kris Boyd.

Novo- Never plays from the start. Won't guarantee 20+ goals a season.

Naismith- Just back from injury. Never gets played up front and again won't guarantee 20+ goals a season

Velicka- Next.....

Miller- Couldn't hit a barn door. Fucking useless!

Lafferty- An absolute donkey!

No other striker comes close to Kris Boyd.

Novo- Never plays from the start. Won't guarantee 20+ goals a season.

Naismith- Just back from injury. Never gets played up front and again won't guarantee 20+ goals a season

Velicka- Next.....

Miller- Couldn't hit a barn door. Fucking useless!

Lafferty- An absolute donkey!

I agree, there are many who wont I am sure. You would think after today, its so blatantly obvious that the way we seem to be playing just now, he NEEDS to be in the side, just so somebody might score