Andy Cameron

easterhouse64

Heard he was rushed into hospital, for a joke bypass...........

Who remembers that awful dirge of his, "Ah'm a teddy berrrr tull the day ah' die!"

He should have been sacked for that alone.

Do they still play that while you're waiting on the phone for the Ticket Office?

Clearly intended to make you hang up.

:lol: It drives you mad when sitting waiting for 30 mins to complain about something!

Rumour has it that James McMillan is being lined up to play a wee piece before all our home games.

His Roman Catholic faith has inspired much of his sacred works; for example, Magnificat (1999), and several Masses. This central strand of his life and compositions was marked by the BBC Symphony Orchestra in early 2005, with an unparalleled survey of his music entitled From Darkness into Light. MacMillan and his wife are lay Dominicans, and he has collaborated with Michael Symmons Roberts, a Catholic poet, and also Rowan Williams, the Archbishop of Canterbury.

I doubt it :craphead:

1 bite for Fudgie....

I actually didn't know who James McMillan was until now, not really into classical music or Catholicism myself :ph34r:

Know your enemy :ph34r:

He is slime.

A staunchly anti protestant bigot.

Definately looks like he his.

Who.....Andy Came-a-lot?? The self-confessed married bus conductress shagger (three of them in one shift don't-cha-know!!), the man who enjoys being called a "h**", the man whose voice sounds like he's been gargling with broken glass and gravel, the man who'll do any gig for a fast buck - even ra' Selik supporters functions - has been, er....... "sidelined" by those number crunchers at Ibrox due to the present economic downturn.

In other words, they've laid him off.

Personally speaking, I'd have done Came-a-lot's Ibrox gig for free every time - I merely wonder out loud (in print) why he didn't??

:huh:

Judging by that post, you could learn a lot from Andy

Fukc me gently with a barge pole.

Kick a Timmy in the head when he is unconcscious, be found guilty for the 17th time and your a fucking hero because your a bear.

Criticise fans for having a go at Murray and yer a prick and deserve to be run over, even although your a bear.

Fukcing topsy turvy world we live in right enough. <cr>

1 bite for Fudgie....

I actually didn't know who James McMillan was until now, not really into classical music or Catholicism myself :ph34r:

Know your enemy :ph34r:

He is slime.

A staunchly anti protestant bigot.

Why so nice manticore, must,ve took you all your time not to have a real go...............hes been mentioned on this forum a few times, his time will come.