Tonights game on Setanta?

skamhead

Im not sure if im doing the right thing either but is it not just send message no, once your in their profile? :S

Yeah, that should work. Or click on their name to the left of any post they've made, and a menu drops down. Send message is an option there. If it's not worling, check "My Controls > Board settings to see if it's disabled (tu)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder if the eurovox picks this up

it picked up man utd v spurs, which im sure was only shown on setanta ireland as itv had the rights to show that game in the uk.

any1 know for sure?

ManYoo v Spurs was on normal Setanta IIRC (tu)

it picked up man utd v spurs, which im sure was only shown on setanta ireland as itv had the rights to show that game in the uk.

any1 know for sure?

tinternet or nothing then

any1 know for sure?

tinternet or nothing then

You can watch certain games on Setanta Ireland - I've definitely seen one recently when flicking channels which had some Oirish commentators on the go.

However, this game expressly says "excluding the UK" so I would have thought it would be encrypted <cr>

On the BBC website it says Live coverage on Radio Scotland and the BBC Sports website (UK Only) does mean it will show us a live feed like they do with the Tennis? At first I thought it would be just text commentry, but I went to the West Brom vs Man Utd preview thing on BBC and on there its says Live Coverage blah blah then Text commentry from BBC Sports Website so does this they are showing the Rangers game on the website?