I know we're not World beaters at the moment . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

. . . but after watchin our game Tuesday and DU v bheggars last night we are definitely the better team between us and the mhanks. In fact DU should have beat them last night. What we need is more players to have more confidence in having shots at goal, after the nervy start on Tuesday it should have been shooty in because some good football was played. The one trick pony was found out last night how many times was he dispossesed of the ball and broon ain't kiddin anybody he's not interested, his favourite now is shoutin at linesmen allegedly about being hard done to. They are shit. Bit of confidence needed throughout our squad to have a pop at goal. :sherlock:

Confidence is key.

Broadfoot, Ferguson, Davis and Papac often look totally bereft of confidence and it's really harming us during games even though we're still scraping through.

We've got players to win this league (IMHO) but the coaching staff need to start working on technique and belief.

Confidence is key.

Broadfoot, Ferguson, Davis and Papac often look totally bereft of confidence and it's really harming us during games even though we're still scraping through.

We've got players to win this league (IMHO) but the coaching staff need to start working on technique and belief.

Totally agree with this McCoist of all people should realise this as he has it in bucketfuls and he should be trying to get it across to the players. :sherlock:

If I was Smith, I would be cashing in heavily on a siege mentality this year to get the players really raring to go.

I'd be drilling it into the players about how the SPL robbed us of a Championship and how they need to go out and get one right up the powers that be.

The players and staff have seemed so docile at so many points in the season that it's made me question how fired up they are and I feel that using last season as a tool for motivation could have worked well.

Confidence is key.

Maybe these players read these forums and the lack of belief comes from all the shite about them on here. :lol:

TBH All 4 players mentioned have issues but IMHO none of them suffer from lack of confidence!

Confidence is key.

Maybe these players read these forums and the lack of belief comes from all the shite about them on here. :lol:

TBH All 4 players mentioned have issues but IMHO none of them suffer from lack of confidence!

Do you really think that?

I'm astonished that you think the first three in particular aren't suffering from a lack of confidence.

Confidence is key.

I'm astonished that you think the first three in particular aren't suffering from a lack of confidence.

Davis and Broadfoot unquestionably struggle for confidence at times (tu)

Don't think I agree with Fergie and Papac though....

Confidence is key.

Ferguson hasn't got a shred of confidence at the moment IMO, I'm surprised that you don't see it.

Confidence is key.

I would say that Broadfoot suffers from over confidence. Ferguson is over a yard short of his previous pace.Davis looks and plays as if he lacks fitness. Papac is solid and has added to his game.

Confidence is key.

papac and fergie moreso than broadfoot and davis but at least we are seeing mcgregor getting his form and confidence back

(tu) Celtic are rank. You'd never see them playing us off the pitch at Ibrox the way we did to them at the Paedodome.

A win against our bogie team on Saturday will give the lads a lift.

They should just go for the jugular on Saturday and they will find the atmosphere will lift and the confidence will be transferred onto the park. :sherlock:

Iv said it time and time again... We may not be great but Celtic are god damn awful sometimes! If I am being honest... If I were to go through their first 11 and ours and compare... Id say we overall have a stronger side!

If that's the case, then I can't understand why we are where we are.

The truth is we have some decent players, and we have some average workmen, and one or two complete turds.

We a country mile better than no-one in this league, however no-one is a country mile better than us. Playing one up front at Pittodrie was a managment failing.

Sack the twat and get Leviene in.

Iv said it time and time again... We may not be great but Celtic are god damn awful sometimes! If I am being honest... If I were to go through their first 11 and ours and compare... Id say we overall have a stronger side!

The truth is we have some decent players, and we have some average workmen, and one or two complete turds.

We a country mile better than no-one in this league, however no-one is a country mile better than us. Playing one up front at Pittodrie was a managment failing.

Don't quite know where to start with that one.

"Turds"? Eh no.

One up against Aberdeen was a good tactical decision.

"Twat"? Eh no.

Levein? Eh no.

Don't quite know where to start with that one.

"Turds"? Eh no.

One up against Aberdeen was a good tactical decision.

"Twat"? Eh no.

Levein? Eh no.

Broadfoot - turd

0-0 draw tactical genius (I thought we were a country mile better than anyone)

I'd like to see Leviene given some real players to make a team with.

Confidence is key.

Totally agree with this McCoist of all people should realise this as he has it in bucketfuls and he should be trying to get it across to the players. :sherlock:

The money these guys are getting payed they should already have some fucking technique.....you dont hire a plumber and wait for him to learn his job.