Ryan Giggs....

kingbarry

Surely this guy is still in contention for one of the best players still around, in the game?

Hes what? mid 30`s and still going strong, looks and plays like hes 25, and if a chance ever came, doubt it though, would have him at rangers in a heart beat.

Just a great guy, man utd through and through. Not a word about him leaving or playing for any other club, never gets in any trouble doesnt sell his wedding photo's to hello fucking magazine, never moans about anything just gets on with it. same with paul scholes.

shame there arent more like him in todays game.

Just a great guy, man utd through and through. Not a word about him leaving or playing for any other club, never gets in any trouble doesnt sell his wedding photo's to hello fucking magazine, never moans about anything just gets on with it. same with paul scholes.

(tu)

last of the Man U legends, both players are still amazing.

Its ashame more young players like Rooney and Ronaldo dont look upto them more.

(tu)

Rooneys ok i think, some things about Ronaldo annoy me but theres so much speculation from the media that he's going to leave im not sure whats what

If Ronaldo was anything like the cocky trouble maker he gets made out to be he would have been out the door in a second. All that pish with him saying it was like modern slavery was just made up by the press i think because sir alex stuck up for him, had he been moaning about anything he'd be given the boot. No man is bigger than the club

(tu)

(tu) - Keane, Neville, Beckham. Rooney and Ronaldo too much gas and air and farting around in the press.

Give me Giggs and Scholes, they have mostly done all their talking on the park (tu) be a shame for football when they do retire, it is always a shame when decent players are at this stage of their careers because you know in a year or 2 tops there will be a press conference and retirements announced.

Fantastic, only word to describe him. No disrespect to Wales but i wish he'd been another nationality like English so we could have seen him do his stuff at major tournaments.

(tu) Up there in the best player to never play in a World Cup or European Championship category

feck me, he had a testimonial at 27 in 2001 against timmy!

he could b going for his SECOND testimonial in 2011 if he keeps fit and clear of injury.

feckin amazing player. now the record appearance holder for manchester united, at a time when he came in thery were just beginning to show potential.

18 years later, probably the most successful period in the clubs history, he has played for man u more than anybody, when squads r bigger, and competition is fiercer for places.

this guy would walk into 95% of the worlds clubs first teams if he left tomorrow.