World Football Power Rankings.

Guest greengrass

what exactly are the rankings based on????????

lol god knows, worst rankings of all time...of course to the tims this is like a FIFA award for being the best team in the world.

sad sad sad.

GG your posts are really pathetic, it makes me cringe ...

Guest greengrass

a season and how well a team does / doing.and stature in world football atm.currently.

Note: All rankings, records and statistics are through Feb. 7. From Beginning of A Season.

Guest greengrass

lol god knows, worst rankings of all time...of course to the tims this is like a FIFA award for being the best team in the world.

sad sad sad.

is that because theres no rangers perhaphs ??

were are they ?

answers on a postcard please.

sad sad sad.

were are they ?

lol...dear oh dear...oh dear.

if i could, i would slap you with a wet fish just for being so stupid.

stop posting bollox, the famous "World soccer power rankings" Lol? what planet are you on !

Guest greengrass

sad sad sad.

were are they ?

lol...dear oh dear...oh dear.

if i could, i would slap you with a wet fish just for being so stupid.

stop posting bollox, the famous "World soccer power rankings" Lol? what planet are you on !

a whole diffrent planet to you and your wee team. (clap) (clap) :ph34r::rolleyes:

dont like the glaring facts every day posted now the tide has turned ..

bringing that Pain.

Guest greengrass
the glaring facts of some rankings system no one has ever heard of??

seriously man !! what is wrong with you !?!?!

i actually want to cringe for you!

jesus!!!!!!

i dont care if its the feckin aberfeldy pie eating facts.

as long as wee pump you and keep doing so .. in wichever way.. happy days.

and then i bring the pain.

that list aswell i posted is sports illustrated .accuracy.. with well known writers. unlike the dailyrags that spout pish.

GIUY. BIG TIME.

someone..please help me, i cant bare his stupidity any longer.

GG...seriously, stop posting bollox !! its getting repetitive and dull, much like yourself .

you dont bring any pain, we have won the title more times than you, why would we feel any pain? just because for a couple of years we dont win it? christ almighty man !!!

its embarassing !!!!

Guest greengrass
why would we feel any pain? just because for a couple of years we dont win nothing nada zip trophyless x 2. blue room bare and pumped by all and sundry in the spl?

its embarassing !!!!

U BETCHA IT IS.

LMAO celtic better than arsenal lol.

These leagues are shit. Last year when we were on our way to the last 16 we were in the top twenty for the whole season. Celtic were no where near it.

This shitty table is crap, theres so many teams out there better that both the old firm. Get a grip greengrass.

LMAO celtic better than arsenal lol.

These leagues are shit. Last year when we were on our way to the last 16 we were in the top twenty for the whole season. Celtic were no where near it.

This shitty table is crap, theres so many teams out there better that both the old firm. Get a grip greengrass.

so i take it when rangers were in it you had no complaints

I would like them to be there but hey shit happens. Last season i use to watch that show on Eurosports of the top 20 clubs. I still thought it was a load of balls even tho we were there. Lyon are always top as they cruise their league and division cups just how u lot have this season. Would you really say the likes of Arsenal, Sevilla, Real Madrid, Valencia, Schalke, Bremen, Bayern Munich, Atl Madrid, PSV, Liverpool are worse than Celtic. You are only there because you cruised the league this year. Get a grip anyone with a good understanding of football know these tables are shit and mean nothing.

a season and how well a team does / doing.and stature in world football atm.currently.

Note: All rankings, records and statistics are through Feb. 7. From Beginning of A Season.

greengrass give me your address and i'll give u a postcard

oh right so they take no account of the opposition played, thanks that confirms what i thought.

ie. they are a load of crap

Wow Celtic are considered the 8th biggest club in the world by some writer for a sports magazine and your point is?

I hardly think Celtic would be in there if they played in the league which is considerd difficult, not one which is considered by most to be one of Europe's worst.

It's all rosey in the garden, except when it comes to away games in the Champions league

played three, lost three. Hardly the form of a team who are the 8th best in the world is it?

Maybe one day eh?