Artur Boruc Rumour

orangeyin

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

morning guys

well first thing first im not one to post a rumour that ive heard and i never beleive any till i see it in the news or papers but what i heard last night i thought i would bring it up on here seen as i heard it from a reporter from one of the papers

as i said i wouldnt beleive any rumour but since it came from a place that is looking into it i thought i would share it

the supposed rumour is boruc is ment to have faild a drug test but cant report on it till they get more on it or get it confirmed

true or false either way i couldnt care less so dont shoot me down for posting a rumour

Aye M8 I heard this from someone too

I posted it on here somewhere earlier today but it got deleted for som reason

morning guys

well first thing first im not one to post a rumour that ive heard and i never beleive any till i see it in the news or papers but what i heard last night i thought i would bring it up on here seen as i heard it from a reporter from one of the papers

as i said i wouldnt beleive any rumour but since it came from a place that is looking into it i thought i would share it

the supposed rumour is boruc is ment to have faild a drug test but cant report on it till they get more on it or get it confirmed

true or false either way i couldnt care less so dont shoot me down for posting a rumour

It got deleted along with the other six or seven threads that were started on the same topic.

morning guys

It got deleted along with the other six or seven threads that were started on the same topic.

Why?

morning guys

Why?

There is absolutely no point in having six seperate topics which are all saying the same thing.

What would you say if there were six "Inter Milan vs AC Milan" threads, or four "who is the best player in the world" threads?

I merged them and the other ones that were pish, I deleted.

Why would the papers wait to release a story - it was mentioned on the radio tonight that the rumours are a load of bollocks.

I merged them and the other ones that were pish, I deleted.

Why would the papers wait to release a story - it was mentioned on the radio tonight that the rumours are a load of bollocks.

They did when it involved Mr McCurry and his singing of "Simply The Best"

The press held that story until it suited their agenda.

I can't really see it tbh.

If he had failed a drug test it would be in the papers in a flash

My thoughts exactly, the SPL, SFA and Celtic would be all over this and the papers can't hold their water so we should have seen somethin about it.

If it's true, he is fucked.

Mutu got royally fucked when he got booted out the game for almost a full season then had to pay back part of the transfer fee chelsea paid for him.

Just had a text from a tim of my aquaintance (season ticket holder at the Piggery) to the effect that the bold Artur has posted positive for Cocaine and is dropped for Sunday. Anyone else heard this wee nugget?

Nope. Not heard that one! :pipe:

Just had a text from a tim of my aquaintance (season ticket holder at the Piggery) to the effect that the bold Artur has posted positive for Cocaine and is dropped for Sunday. Anyone else heard this wee nugget?

that rumour has been on the go a bit but its a dangerous one if its not true

remember the Strachan had resigned one.....

they take off like bushfires on the internet

What a load of shite, just the 125458756698557487th pre-Old Firm bullshit by timmy, trying to lull Rangers in a false sense of security.

Every time it's like this' Oooh Boruc is injured, he might not make the game', 'Oh, Nakamura has his neck broken but has recovered by miracle',...

Gathering pace, although rumours always do. I have also been told that he won't play on Sunday.

Cocaine and match fixing allegations to be in Sunday's papers.

Timmy friend of mine just text me to say he's heard he's finished as Strachan wants to hit him with a 4 week wage fine of £100,000, and if he does Boruc will go on strike.

HOPE it's ALL TRUE!!

HA!

Just got a phone call there from my dad saying there is a rumour going around Glasgow just now that Sunday's News of the world will reveal a picture of Boruc snorting a line. If this does turn out to be true, do you reckon he will play on sunday. Surely this would be the end for Boruc at Celtic and possibly even get dropped from the international squad?

Anyone else heard this rumour today?