Sasa Papac

RangersJamie52

I dont really like Sasa anymore,

This is mainly because of countless times today he lumped the ball up the pitch when there was an easier pass availible.

I think we need to invest in a new LB and maybe a new RB in the summer, although Broadfoot wasnt bad today.

This is mainly because of countless times today he lumped the ball up the pitch when there was an easier pass availible.

I think we need to invest in a new LB and maybe a new RB in the summer, although Broadfoot wasnt bad today.

Dont Know how its took so long for people to see this

he's the worst left back Rangers have ever had. he's a nightmare on the ball

and always passing it back.

and he never looks up for it or intreasted.

:uk:

I thought he was solid enough today, it just frustrates me that we don't have full-backs that overlap, much in the way Hutton used to do.

It's such a vital component of the 4-1-4-1, yet we play two slow centre backs out there and rely on them.

In essence, it's not really fair on Papac and Broadfoot as there is a lot of pressure placed on them to create chances for us.

Dont Know how its took so long for people to this

he the worst left back Rangers have ever had. he's a nightmare on the ball

If you think that then you must be about 10 years old.

That's an outrageous statement mate.

Did you never see guys like Vanoli, Stensaas etc?

Papac has never let us down and remember has only been playing as a left back for 2 years.

However, it would be in our interests to bring in a more natural left back if we are going to expect them to be our most important creative players at times.

well if the rumour mill is to believed you'll have your wish at the end of the season and we'll have Robbie Neilson as a full back next season !!!!!

if we sign a plank like that proves how much we've down-sized and our complete lack of ambition :angry:

17 years old m8

and should I say he's the worst Left back I have seen at Rangers.

who was worser than papac.

17 years old m8

In my lifetime (20 years young) Stelle Stensass, Jerome Bonissell, Paolo Vanoli, Olivier Bernard ahev all been worse players than Papac is.

17 years old m8

In my lifetime (20 years young) Stelle Stensass, Jerome Bonissell, Paolo Vanoli, Olivier Bernard ahev all been worse players than Papac is.

MMM Remeber Bernard and vanoli.

the three of them are shite you cant say any one of they three (Vanoli,Bernard,Papac) Are better than one another.

Vanoli Was just as bad as Papac.

Bernard was just a wee Tollie running around the park.

To be fair we haven't had a decent left back since Numan left! I thought Smith looked promising, but he's far to injury prone.

Michael Ball wa sa decent left back.

A lot of people just didn't like him because he was a defender mroe than an attacker, while on the other hand Numan and Robertson were attackers more than they were defenders.

To be fair we haven't had a decent left back since Numan left! I thought Smith looked promising, but he's far to injury prone.

A lot of people just didn't like him because he was a defender mroe than an attacker, while on the other hand Numan and Robertson were attackers more than they were defenders.

I completely forgot about ball to be honest.

If you gave me £10m, the first thing I'd buy is two proper fullbacks.

Why does walter smith not do this

ano he never had 10 m

but in the summer he did??

Judging by his previous buys, like Whittaker at £2m, I wouldn't trust Walter with £10m to buy a couple of good full backs.

But I absolutely agree with the sentiments, I'd love two new full backs. I long for the days when Hutton is galloping up and down our right flank again.

I did not rate Ball very much, he rarely linked or supplied his wide player preffering to hit the long diagonal which invariably fell short of his target or was gobbled up by defenders.

17 years old m8

MMM Remeber Bernard and vanoli.

the three of them are shite you cant say any one of they three (Vanoli,Bernard,Papac) Are better than one another.

Vanoli Was just as bad as Papac.

Bernard was just a wee Tollie running around the park.

:craphead::lol:

Aye a think Papac is just simply playing on the reputation that he had a few months back, same with barry ferguson, Kirk Broadfoot, Whittaker (when he gets a game), and probably kenneth miller.

If you gave me £10m, the first thing I'd buy is two proper fullbacks.

You should know by now that you wouldn't need 10 million to do that ;)

I know loads of people say it and get laughed at for it, but I'm still of the opinion that if we make the Champions League next year then Hutton will be back.