Sasa Papac

RangersJamie52

If you gave me £10m, the first thing I'd buy is two proper fullbacks.

You should know by now that you wouldn't need 10 million to do that ;)

I know loads of people say it and get laughed at for it, but I'm still of the opinion that if we make the Champions League next year then Hutton will be back.

I'd spend £3m on two good fullbacks and the rest on a new striker and centreback :)

I know loads of people say it and get laughed at for it, but I'm still of the opinion that if we make the Champions League next year then Hutton will be back.

I'd spend £3m on two good fullbacks and the rest on a new striker and centreback :)

I'd do the same (tu)

Any suggesstions :pipe:

he the worst left back Rangers have ever had. he's a nightmare on the ball

While I'd like to hear Minstral and Nvager's views on this, I'd heavily doubt this.

I tend to think opinions by Ranjam21 and Scotts51 should be ignored at the best of times although I do remember once agreeing with one of Ranjams views.

I think Papac would be better if we had a proper decent attacking full back on the right.

He wasn't good when hutton was there

either all he had to do was either pass over to hutton and he'll be off

but now hes only got broadfoot to pass it to, so he just fucks it up the park

to find it staight back with him. you would think they would keep the ball on the deck.

:uk:

I'd do the same (tu)

Any suggesstions :pipe:

For left back, I'd have Michael Lumb. Currently playing for AGF in the Danish Superliga and he's showing some major potential apparently.

While I'd like to hear Minstral and Nvager's views on this, I'd heavily doubt this.

I tend to think opinions by Ranjam21 and Scotts51 should be ignored at the best of times although I do remember once agreeing with one of Ranjams views.

(tu)

I should have mentioned you too actually.

Personally I thought Papac was rock solid today and made countless excellent interceptions. Defo pass marks from me today. Sure at times he can be poor going forward but remember he is a converted centre half. He done us proud today and always has every time he has pulled ont he jersey :gerbad:

I dont really like Sasa anymore,

This is mainly because of countless times today he lumped the ball up the pitch when there was an easier pass availible.

I think we need to invest in a new LB and maybe a new RB in the summer, although Broadfoot wasnt bad today.

Dont Know how its took so long for people to see this

he's the worst left back Rangers have ever had. he's a nightmare on the ball

and always passing it back.

and he never looks up for it or intreasted.

He's a CF making a decent fist of it at left back. If you think he's the worst ever you are a fuckin' clown son.

Defensively he's solid, but tbf, he's done not too bad a job going forward. Same for Big Kirk although he may not be so defensively solid as Papac. We need Hutton back, he knows it was a mistake leaving and the fact he was pushed out didn't help matters.

This is mainly because of countless times today he lumped the ball up the pitch when there was an easier pass availible.

I think we need to invest in a new LB and maybe a new RB in the summer, although Broadfoot wasnt bad today.

Dont Know how its took so long for people to see this

he's the worst left back Rangers have ever had. he's a nightmare on the ball

please just shut up, you dont half talk one load of bull shit :anguish:

Are ye sure its no stafford rangers you are followin <cr> ?

Dont Know how its took so long for people to this

If you think that then you must be about 10 years old.

17 years old m8

and should I say he's the worst Left back I have seen at Rangers.

who was worser than papac.

Worser haha

People seem to dismiss Papac because he is too defensive but if you look back over the years our best teams had one attacking full back and one defensive full back. In the NIAR years it was easy because our right back in Walters time was usually a central defender; McPherson,McLaren, Moore and we had the likes of Davie Robertson at left back who was reckoned to be weak defensively but got up and down the wing.

With Weir and his lack of pace and mobility and the low work rate of our midfield and Broadfoot who is weak in defensive situations, Papac gives security that he can come across and cut out and mop up along with Bougherra. The last thing that we need is two full backs caught upfield at the same time as happened often with Hutton and Smith leaving the central defence exposed. It is all about balance and I would prefer any money being spent on a decent right back and a back up left back.