***The Official Rangers v Kilmarnock Thread***

Muff

The chance to go top of the league for a day and put pressure on the tims who travel to Fir Park (an awful Fir Park pitch)

The players must be up for this from the word go!

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:Naismith: :davis: :mendes: :fleck:

:miller: :lafferty:

Once again Aaron has shown that he's capable of playing for the 1st team, he should feature at some point.

Anything other than a win will not be acceptable.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:whittaker: :weir: :bougherra: :papac:
:davis: :mendes: :ferguson: :fleck:
:boyd: :miller:

That will be Walter's team unfortunately. My team:

:boyd: :miller:

The chance to go top of the league for a day and put pressure on the tims who travel to Fir Park (an awful Fir Park pitch)

Once again Aaron has shown that he's capable of playing for the 1st team, he should feature at some point.

Switch Naismith for Aaron and you have a deal :pipe:

Boyd shouldn't be in the squad!

If he can't get up for a Scottish Cup match then he does not deserve to play in the SPL, a match where we can go top. I have had it with him for good.

I picked him tonight in my team as I reckon he'd be right up for it - how I was wrong.

If he can't get up for a Scottish Cup match then he does not deserve to play in the SPL, a match where we can go top. I have had it with him for good.

I picked him tonight in my team as I reckon he'd be right up for it - how I was wrong.

(tu)

Needs to get his arse in gear, too many times he has shown no interest for the game. Needs to be dropped.

Thats the team i hope that would start, Hopefully Aaron gets a chance coming off the bench if Fleck or Naismith are tiring (tu)

(tu)

Needs to get his arse in gear, too many times he has shown no interest for the game. Needs to be dropped.

What do you call the old firm game? :lol:

He played tonight didn't he?

OLD FIRM game.

You said he needed to be dropped, he was.

The only reason I put Boyd in my team was the fact he has a remarkable scoring record against Kilmarnock.

Tonight he was awful but at home against a poor Killie team we should create a lot of chances and 9/10 Boyd will be on the end of them

(tu)

What do you call the old firm game? :lol:

He played tonight didn't he?

OLD FIRM game.

You said he needed to be dropped, he was.

But he was brought back in wasn't he? He had no interest in tonights match therefore shouldn't play in Sunday's. Get it now?

Why do some folk want Naismith in RM he is playing shite.

He needs games. Dropping him after tonight isn't going to do his confidence any good - he's just back from almost a year out and played in 3/4 games.

Boyds the top scorer in Britain and his record against Killie is phenomenal. Of course he should start and to suggest otherwise is ludicrous.

What has Lafferty done to earn a pick? Other than being apparently shite in the air despite being 6ft 12 or whatever.

I can see Smith dropping Fleck for Aaron perhaps. Taking the pressure off the wee man could do him good.

Boyds the top scorer in Britain and his record against Killie is phenomenal. Of course he should start and to suggest otherwise is ludicrous.

What has Lafferty done to earn a pick? Other than being apparently shite in the air despite being 6ft 12 or whatever.

I can see Smith dropping Fleck for Aaron perhaps. Taking the pressure off the wee man could do him good.

Because he's worked hard in recent games and actually shows the slightest bit of interest in a game?

that wud be my team too, but with broadfoot at right back if hes fit

What has Lafferty done to earn a pick?

Scored and played well against Dundee United - also had a goal chopped off that there was nothing wrong with.

Played well in a meaningless friendly.

Played well at the piggery, for all the service and support he was given.

Came on tonight and got an assist along with showing some nice touches.

Lafferty has worked hard and put himself about and shown that he want's to play and will work to put himself in the window.

too right, im fed up with him... we slated Cousin for not wanting to be here... Boyd dosnt look like hes interested at times .