• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:Naismith: :edu: :davis: :fleck:

:boyd: :lafferty:

Have only put Edu in as i heard Mendes was struggling. If fit he would play along side Davis in the middle
Would also like to see big Laff upfront alongside another striker who is not Miller. If Boyd isnt fit i'd go with Naismith upfront and Aaron on the wing otherwise i would keep Aaron on the bench and have him come on as an impact player

My team would be: ---------------------------------------------- :mcgregor:

-------------------------------------:broadfoot: :weir: :bougherra: :papac:

--------------------------------------:aaron: :davis: :mendes: :fleck:

----------------------------------------------------------:boyd: :lafferty:

WATP :gerbad:

Taking the latest injury/illness rumours into account, I think this will be the starting line-up:

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:davis: :ferguson: :edu: :fleck:

:lafferty: :miller:

With no Mendes in the middle, Ferguson has to step up his contribution. Let's hope Whittakers form improves as he gets more games under his belt too.

Top of the league by 10 to 5! :rangers: :rangers:

Boyd, Ferguson :anguish: :anguish:

glad they're in (tu) feeling Fergie might actually turn up, first step to solving a problem is recognising that there is one, then again, could always be the 'same old shite', I have had and still do have some belief in him :pipe:

glad they're in (tu) feeling Fergie might actually turn up, first step to solving a problem is recognising that there is one, then again, could always be the 'same old shite', I have had and still do have some belief in him :pipe:

I hope he does but a cant see it

I hope he does but a cant see it

cmon fergie, finger oot the day!!

FROM THE SITE..

RANGERS are at full strength today as they bid to go top of the SPL table with a win over Kilmarnock.

Skipper Barry Ferguson and Portuguese star Pedro Mendes return to the centre of midfield while teenager John Fleck is also back to play on the left side of midfield.

Kirk Broadfoot also returns in the right back slot having recovered from the foot injury he suffered in last Sunday's Old Firm game.

Walter Smith has also kept faith with his regular strike force of Kenny Miller and Kris Boyd as he seeks the win he needs to put pressure on Celtic who play at Motherwell tomorrow.

Lee McCulloch and DaMarcus Beasley, injury victims at Forfar on Wednesday, both miss out.

RANGERS: McGregor; Broadfoot, Weir, Bougherra, Papac; Davis, Mendes, Ferguson, Fleck; Miller, Boyd.

SUBS: Alexander, Edu, Naismith, Dailly, Lafferty, Whiitaker, Aaron.

KILMARNOCK: Combe, Lilley, Ford, Wright, Hay; Murray, Pascali, Bryson, Skelton Hamill; Kyle.

SUBS: Rascle, Taouil, Gibson, O'Leary, Flannigan, Sammon, Anson.

Ref: Brian Winter.

FROM THE SITE..

RANGERS are at full strength today as they bid to go top of the SPL table with a win over Kilmarnock.

Skipper Barry Ferguson and Portuguese star Pedro Mendes return to the centre of midfield while teenager John Fleck is also back to play on the left side of midfield.

Kirk Broadfoot also returns in the right back slot having recovered from the foot injury he suffered in last Sunday's Old Firm game.

Walter Smith has also kept faith with his regular strike force of Kenny Miller and Kris Boyd as he seeks the win he needs to put pressure on Celtic who play at Motherwell tomorrow.

Lee McCulloch and DaMarcus Beasley, injury victims at Forfar on Wednesday, both miss out.

RANGERS: McGregor; Broadfoot, Weir, Bougherra, Papac; Davis, Mendes, Ferguson, Fleck; Miller, Boyd.

SUBS: Alexander, Edu, Naismith, Dailly, Lafferty, Whiitaker, Aaron.

KILMARNOCK: Combe, Lilley, Ford, Wright, Hay; Murray, Pascali, Bryson, Skelton Hamill; Kyle.

SUBS: Rascle, Taouil, Gibson, O'Leary, Flannigan, Sammon, Anson.

Ref: Brian Winter.

full strength? so we put oot a weakened side last week then?? :craphead: