Ricky Hatton Vs Manny Pacquiao

laldo

See that Haye/Klitschko fight? In Germany. Something like 65,000 tickets have been sold already and theres talk of about 25,000 Brits going over. I'm like 25,000 folk to travel to Germany, pay for flights, ticket, hotel...to see the bold (more like the b-lol-d) David Haye get fuckin' beasted? Aye right. The cunts must be having a laugh.

Guys on Setanta "This is a huge night in British boxing, one of the biggest ever" Aahaha, so it is.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Hatton will edge it as he is fighting at nearer his natural fighting weight. A good welterweight would beat Pacquia, Oscar de la Hoya was finished when he fought the Pacman.

:craphead:

Would love to see Hatton win this, but really cannot see it, as a boxer, i know he has to be confident, but he is being far too over confident against a fighter of the pacmans abilities.

I am still a fan of being proved wrong, but on this occasion, i don't think i will be.

I think Pacquiao may have the edge in the first two rounds. But imo it will only take Hatton to land a good stright right or body punch to turn the fight in his direction. It will be interesting to see how Pacquiao copes with the hit mans power. Come on the Hit Man!

See that Haye/Klitschko fight? In Germany. Something like 65,000 tickets have been sold already and theres talk of about 25,000 Brits going over. I'm like 25,000 folk to travel to Germany, pay for flights, ticket, hotel...to see the bold (more like the b-lol-d) David Haye get fuckin' beasted? Aye right. The cunts must be having a laugh.

Guys on Setanta "This is a huge night in British boxing, one of the biggest ever" Aahaha, so it is.

I'm going 2 the Haye v Klitscho fight and I know a lot of boxing fans that are also going. You obviously don't know much about boxing. Haye will ko Klitschko in side 5 rounds.

Anyone know of anywhere I can watch this fight online? I'm in Holland and have no chance of getting Box Office.

Llinks will come up on here at about 10 tonight,

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=...amp;part=sports

You may need to DL tv ants or sopcast, depending on what its on. The links are on the software page on the same site..

The two of them have been far too pally with each other - not the kinda build-up to a fight of this size u'd expect to be fair, but at least we've not had to endure the circus show we had with the Hatton v Mayweather fight.