Lennons reaction at full time

Dennis

Why the fuck are him and his swarm allowed to do a lap of honour any time they play at Ibrox? Also the friendly hugs and handshakes at the end need to stop, his reaction shows how little class the rhat has.

Apparently Super Ally waited in the tunnel and shook every hand. What class. I honestly feel, blue glasses off here, that the Rangers management team have so much more class than those across the city. The way we conduct ourselves, just ooze class.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is such a fanny.

Just antagonises people and seems to be revelling in the publicity.

We go on a lot about the sanitisation of football and how its all gone soft. Yet we have people being offended with what this guy done after the final whistle.

I hope all the bears who were at Ibrox today were giving him all sorts of abuse, but for feek sake, dont moan if he gives a wee bit back.

Man up.

A dick through and through.I don't think celtic will offer him a new contract. Which club would want to sign such a madman anyway ? Next stop : Job Center :chopometer:

We go on a lot about the sanitisation of football and how its all gone soft. Yet we have people being offended with what this guy done after the final whistle.

I hope all the bears who were at Ibrox today were giving him all sorts of abuse, but for feek sake, dont moan if he gives a wee bit back.

Man up.

When did I say I was offended? I just called him a fanny which I don't think anyone can argue with.

I thought it was stupid rather than offensive.

Man up.

(tu)

Man up.

You are missing the point mate. He is a vicTIM. He is gettin sent Suspicious parcels? He never does anything wrong. He is a good ghuy. He doesn't deserve it.

Then he shows his true colours.

He's only making matters worse, he could've just walked away but he's a wee prick of a man. Why do that? Walter or any other of our staff would never do something as disgraceful. Makes me sick, and the media will still stick by him...he's brought this all on himself...I disagree with the bomb threats though but is he helping with actions like this? No.

When did I say I was offended? I just called him a fanny which I don't think anyone can argue with.

I thought it was stupid rather than offensive.

We are on to page 4. Thats how many people actually care about this.

I dont blame any manager or player who gets abused throughout a game for reacting like that. He is still a dick of a man.

Personally what annoyed me most was the fact that we are spending a fortune on protecting this cunt from various unknown sources.

Then the fucking idiot decides to do something that is bound to cite increased hatred. If the man had 2 brain cells to rub together he would have walked up the tunnel without saying a word.

We are on to page 4. Thats how many people actually care about this.

I dont blame any manager or player who gets abused throughout a game for reacting like that. He is still a dick of a man.

It's a forum, people are allowed to comment on what they want and you are doing the same.

I just thought it was stupid and unnecessary.

You are missing the point mate. He is a vicTIM. He is gettin sent Suspicious parcels? He never does anything wrong. He is a good ghuy. He doesn't deserve it.

Then he shows his true colours.

Exactly he can't play the vicTIM all week and then strut around Ibrox puffing out his chest today ... no wonder Alan Shearer kicked him in the head the annoying little chunt