Lennons reaction at full time

Dennis

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HE is inciting hatred ??? Are you being serious ? The guy has had a horrible week re death threats etc and is booed off the field for thanking his team and fans for their support ! And you think cupping his hands to his ears is inciting hatred ?

No, You and your like ( apologies to decent Rangers Fans ) are the uneducated lowlife in the main responsible for todays situation re Sectarianism and Bigotry and sure as hell you will be the death knell of our club.

When will you realize that this forum provides Strathclydes finest and others with all the ammunition they need to to prove the above ?

FFS Think before you post - Put the Club first !

Fuck off

edit Banned ya banger :lol: :lol:

HE is inciting hatred ??? Are you being serious ? The guy has had a horrible week re death threats etc and is booed off the field for thanking his team and fans for their support ! And you think cupping his hands to his ears is inciting hatred ?

No, You and your like ( apologies to decent Rangers Fans ) are the uneducated lowlife in the main responsible for todays situation re Sectarianism and Bigotry and sure as hell you will be the death knell of our club.

When will you realize that this forum provides Strathclydes finest and others with all the ammunition they need to to prove the above ?

FFS Think before you post - Put the Club first !

So is he acting like the wee victim who is....

costing the country a fortune to protect

losing young players their careers for writing about him

getting fans their doors kicked in for writing about him

having our club and fans denounced all over the world for supposedly "trying to blow him up"

If you are no a taig pal, you're doing a real good impersonation so away and take a fuck to yersel ya fuckin clown.

So is he acting like the wee victim who is....

costing the country a fortune to protect

losing young players their careers for writing about him

getting fans their doors kicked in for writing about him

having our club and fans denounced all over the world for supposedly "trying to blow him up"

If you are no a taig pal, you're doing a real good impersonation so away and take a fuck to yersel ya fuckin clown.

he will probably win the noble peace prize

Do you know wit i am going to get slaughtered for this but I DONT CARE

NEIL LENNON DESERVES EVERYTHING THAT COMES HIS WAY

Seriously he is a fuking idiot with mental health problems. Does he really think antagonising rangers supporters is a wise move in his situation <cr> The cunts a fukin simpleton. And do you know what. I dont know him. I dont care about him . I dont like his antics. I dont give a fuck what happens to him in the slightest.

And for aw the fukin polis watching. Get a fucking grip of yerselves and arrest some real criminals. I HATE NEIL LENNON. I am in no way inciting hatred towards him but my personal view is that he deserves everything coming his way and i dont give a fuck if he gets it :D enjoy yer day folks (tu)

Martin O'Neill didn't get tis type of of abuse, so they need to ask themselves- why is Lennon. I'm not saying he brings it all on himself, but he doesn't half contribute. That today was totally needless.

There is a pic of him on the Willie Vass site. I don't see why a human being would do that.

Willie's pictures really show Lemmon up. It's funny how he hid in the tunnel before the game but acted like an idiot at the end.

Where were the bodyguards we hear he has 24/7, they should get fired for allowing him to take so much time on the pitch after the game was over.

The mhedia have been talking about how his abuse comes as he is a northern irish catholic managing in Scotland.

However if I can remember back a few years ago.........yes, martin O’Neil.......he was all of these things if i can remember but was there such utter disgust and hatred of him?

No because even though he jumped about like a wee fanny he was ‘awrite’ but lennon’s abuse comes because of the way he conducts himself and today was the perfect example.

How petty have we become. Ok I dont perticilarly like the fellow but this is worse that kiddie stuff. He gave a big 'You what!' to the haters, so what. If he had scurried away doon the tunnel it would then be 'Did ye see that wee wank shite hisself and run away'. Some here are getting as bad as the other mob, bending thing to suit their own hidden agenda's. I thought we were RANGERS, No SURRENDER, aye, istead we'll just whinge like little girlie coz we didnar get oor oan way today.

BTW Laughtey, you're twat!!!!! thanks, I'll get my coat :mad:

Martin O'Neill didn't get tis type of of abuse, so they need to ask themselves- why is Lennon. I'm not saying he brings it all on himself, but he doesn't half contribute. That today was totally needless.

Even the shrivelled up priest-slappingly ugly leprechaun Strachan wasnt as hated as Lennon. Filth of the 'lowest' degree!

How petty have we become. Ok I dont perticilarly like the fellow but this is worse that kiddie stuff. He gave a big 'You what!' to the haters, so what. If he had scurried away doon the tunnel it would then be 'Did ye see that wee wank shite hisself and run away'. Some here are getting as bad as the other mob, bending thing to suit their own hidden agenda's. I thought we were RANGERS, No SURRENDER, aye, istead we'll just whinge like little girlie coz we didnar get oor oan way today.

Aye get yer coat immediatley. Fucking hell could you sound anymore like a fukin kiddy fiddlin delusional self absorbed victimised celtic fan if you tried <cr> Go take a fuck to yerself. Neil Lennon tried to wind up the Gers fans and hes getting it tight so fukin deal way it or organise another candlelight vigil <cr>:lol:

The guy just gives the police a harder job, surely he was spoken to before the game and told to avoid doing anything like this?

I don't agree with the death threats and bombs at all, but doing things like he done today are exactly the reasons why there are certain nutters out there that will go that step further than shouting abuse from the stands.

What must his family think when they see him on the tv just fuelling the flames and making all their lifes that bit harder?

Shut up.

Would you do that if you thought it could compromise you or your family?

You're a tim or a fucking idiot.

Yet another fucking banger with some perverse 'like' for Noel Lymon.

Fuck off to kiddyfiddler street & hold yet another hate filled candlelight vigil with them.