Lennons reaction at full time

Dennis

know what , if we won we wouldnt be giving a fuck.

i couldnt care less what he does im more interested in what we do

thats it in a nutshell we are now starting to sound like them, trying to deflect the fact that our team is not good enough. he celebrated with his fans, and put his hand up to his ears.so fuckin what.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HE is inciting hatred ??? Are you being serious ? The guy has had a horrible week re death threats etc and is booed off the field for thanking his team and fans for their support ! And you think cupping his hands to his ears is inciting hatred ?

No, You and your like ( apologies to decent Rangers Fans ) are the uneducated lowlife in the main responsible for todays situation re Sectarianism and Bigotry and sure as hell you will be the death knell of our club.

When will you realize that this forum provides Strathclydes finest and others with all the ammunition they need to to prove the above ?

FFS Think before you post - Put the Club first !

I have been asking bears to put the club first for a while now and disliked by some on here, for doing so but never, will I accept what I seen today from Neil Lennon. He has shown himself in the real light of day and on TV for all to see.

Sorry Mr Lennon, you have asked your friends in the media not to write it but as you said that, the little thing that has a red light on top and is pointing right at you - recorded you. It is called a TV camera and allows the World to see you for who you are.

Rangers fans need to continue in the manner they did today - not only did it show the club in the correct light but it wound Celtic up, just enough for them to bite.

DaveyB i can't be fucked looking for your shite quote, i just saw someone else say you a banger.

and i agree (tu) Lennon has been supposedly been getting sent parcel bombs through the post right? So why would you want to cause anymore attention towards yourself??

I thought he said he just wants to be left alone, a quiet life all the usual shite! if you were so scared and terrified, you would just be happy your team never got beat, and fuck off out of Ibrox, as quietly as possible.

WELL ANY NORAMAL PESRSON WOULD, BUT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT FUCKING NEIL LENNON HERE!

He's got no Dignity like Walter smith, He has fuck all.

I would imagine he would have been warned not to go on the pitch by the police, both sets of fans and the players were fine today he was the only one in the ground i saw trying to start any shit!!! :lol:

thats it in a nutshell we are now starting to sound like them, trying to deflect the fact that our team is not good enough. he celebrated with his fans, and put his hand up to his ears.so fuckin what.

You are honestly missing the whole point, and if someone else can get it through to you then fair play to them, because if you have read through the thread I don't know how it could be made any clearer.

Here's one last hint... HE'S ON TERRORIST RED ALERT WATCH BECAUSE US BIG BAD PRODDIES ARE TRYING TO MURDER HIM AND US FANS WERE TOLD THAT THERE WOULD BE ZERO TOLERANCE OF ANY KIND OF ENCITEMENT TO ADD TO THE TROUBLE SURROUNDING THE WEE PRICK. THAT'S WHY THEY DRAFTED IN AN EXTRA 1000 COPS AT ENORMOUS EXPENSE, AND IT WAS ALL OUR FUCKIN FAULT...... hope that helps a wee bit.

Right...just watched the sky coverage of the after match press conference...

What an absolute scrote of a man, he is so venomous and threatening in his responses to questions asked he truely is an embarassment to football managers everywhere. Honestly, who does he think he is?

In the Main Stand myself and my fellow bears were raging and rightly so at his gesture, with everything that has went on you would think that controversy was the last thing he and his family needed, certainly brought all the attention on himself.

Not only that, during the game he couldn't help but have verbals with the fans in the Main Stand due to the chanting, he doesn't know when to stop he really doesn't.

Nice to see Strathclyde Police investigating the issue and despite his claim of "banter" he knew it wouldn't have been seen like that.

Sweep Sweep tomorrow tho :rolleyes:

Right...just watched the sky coverage of the after match press conference...

What an absolute scrote of a man, he is so venomous and threatening in his responses to questions asked he truely is an embarassment to football managers everywhere. Honestly, who does he think he is?

In the Main Stand myself and my fellow bears were raging and rightly so at his gesture, with everything that has went on you would think that controversy was the last thing he and his family needed, certainly brought all the attention on himself.

Not only that, during the game he couldn't help but have verbals with the fans in the Main Stand due to the chanting, he doesn't know when to stop he really doesn't.

Nice to see Strathclyde Police investigating the issue and despite his claim of "banter" he knew it wouldn't have been seen like that.

Sweep Sweep tomorrow tho :rolleyes:

If the media, polis, and celtic fc ignore this then it will confirm for me that this "terrorist plot" is a complete stitch up from start to finish.

Is that what you would do after you had been sent petrol fumed parcels and had your family watched by Police while you were manager during an Old Firm game?

:rolleyes:

fucking hell , is this still going ???

I can't believe this thread is top of the pile on a day like today hours after the game is finished .

I'm sick of hearing and Reading about this cunt , but it seems to me that there are far to many on here who care more about this wank than anything else .

Give it a fucking break , at least for a day or two for everyones sake ! Please !

I can't believe this thread is top of the pile on a day like today hours after the game is finished .

I'm sick of hearing and Reading about this cunt , but it seems to me that there are far to many on here who care more about this wank than anything else .

Give it a fucking break , at least for a day or two for everyones sake ! Please !

Don't post or read it then, you know who it's about!!! :rolleyes:

The guy must have serious mental issues, i mean really! I even felt a bit sorry for him earlier in the week, but today he has reminded me that he is a scummy wee Ned, nothing more!

As others have highlighted previously, to act like this post match, when you think of the build-up week this match has had, is nothing short of lunacy!!

I really do hope the Police has a wee "chat" with him regarding his behaviour, complete cunt of a man.

Don't post or read it then, you know who it's about!!! :rolleyes:

(tu)

It's only the biggest, most slanderous story against our club that I know of in my almost 50 years following the Rangers, and some are wondering why its being discussed at great length on our forum ? :blink:

Oh that's right it's because we only got a draw.

log oot and fuck off then.

Is that what you would do after you had been sent petrol fumed parcels and had your family watched by Police while you were manager during an Old Firm game?

:rolleyes:

beat them on the park and it all doesn't matter a fuck.he is irrelevant, ignore him and concentrate on why our club have cunts like edu playing for us. then we might just progress a bit

1300999117557s.jpg

If Diouf had done that to their fans at parkhead he would have been sent off charged with incitement and there would have been a fucking up-roar.

In addition he is the only manager in any game who feels the need to go on the pitch after the game. And only our pitch!!!!!! Why is that.

beat them on the park and it all doesn't matter a fuck.he is irrelevant, ignore him and concentrate on why our club have cunts like edu playing for us. then we might just progress a bit

That's fine mate totally ignore my question as you know I'm right,

Rangers fans are persecuted all week and Neil Lennon's the wee victim and first chance he gets he acts like a wee ned that's climbed out his bedroom window after being grounded.

laughable that we're in fighting over the wee fuck, all this is, is detracting from the short comings on the pitch, we should have buried the game, we did'nt and it's now back to papering over the cracks at the slightest wee thing that mob do, a helluva lot of growing up needs done on here :rolleyes:

Great to see the fans of the most successful club in world football stand up and support the club today.

Disappointing to see the manager of our opponents behave like a complete and utter idiot.

Whilst I personally wish no harm to TLB, and I have no plans to cause him any harm personally, I most certainly would not be crying in my sleep if he departed this world tomorrow.

After all thats gone on recently with this guy, he has shown today just how poorly educated he actually is.

And maybe Strathclyde's finest would defuse more potential trouble by actually doing something about this guy, rather than leave him to roam freely, antagonising everyone, whilst they bang up a few internet madmen.

For me, it kinda makes all our efforts to "behave" and sing the right songs, etc. look like it's all been a waste of time to be honest.

Maybe the sooner the police and authorities realise this, the better.

Just been on another fanzine site for tweny minutes looking at various posts regarding this NUTTER and his club

why are the media presuming its a Rangers fan behind the dodgy parcels half of scotland hates this fecking guy.

Him Reid and Lawell have brought a lot of this on themselves they are getting on everybodys TITS.

Celtic have stirred up a fucking hornets nest and now want to stop playing but this is spiralling out of control.