Naiys' Celebration

Leeds_Bear

Can anyone shed any light as to why Steven of Naismith, Puts both his fingers in his ears when he scores a goal? He did in that beautiful beautiful game against Killie at the end of last season, and has done it in both the games he has scored in.

When he first done it I thought it was in response to the Lurgan bigot cupping his ears at Ibrox, that cunt was opening his ears and Naizy is closing his... the title was won, sort of thing? Not sure really?

There's a definite subtext to that.

I reckon Davy might be pretty close to the truth.

Maybe am just looking to much into it but a was thinkin it is to do with the singing .. I have no source and not stating this as a fact. Just a thought.

I thought that against Killie it was because he was amazed with the noise we were making that it was phenomenal so to say.

Cupped his ears because it was so loud behind the goal, and he has done it since. Correct (tu)

Where I read this I can't remember...

I thought he done it against Killie because he didn't wanna celebrate against his former club, now he's done it this season, think it could be because he was gettin stick for missing chances against Hearts and Malmo?