Bartley Back

Great news. I honestly think we can get this lad on a permanent basis.

Just signed a new deal with Arsenal a few days ago, no chance of this. Only was it could be a possibility is if they take an interest in McGregor next season and offer a swap deal.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so glad Bartley is back although he only played for us for a short time we could all see he was a good presence and had a great attitude.He stuck up for his teamates and he can handle himself.I hope some of his attitude develops in some of our other players.

If we can get another CB to partner Goian when Bougherra goes then I'd definitely play Bartley at CM until we get somewhere for there too.

Wylde Bartley Davis Naismith

Wallace Goian Juhasz Whittaker

then hopefully get in a LM and a striker on top of the proper CM. I don't know if we'll have enough dosh to buy 4 decent players though. £3m for Juhasz, £2.5m for Verhoek is an extra £5.5m on top of the £2.8 we've already spent :( then there's still the ST and CM left :(

Just signed a new deal with Arsenal a few days ago, no chance of this. Only was it could be a possibility is if they take an interest in McGregor next season and offer a swap deal.

Ah, didn't know this. Still, great news the lad is back. I think he is very good.

This guy should be put into Midfield. His last game against PSV in midfield and he was outstanding. We need midfielders now and he can go in until we get a midfielder. I know he is a centre half but he is good in midfield aswell.

Glad he is back. He wanted to be here and he can do a solid job for us.

ALLY McCOIST has expressed his pleasure at bringing Kyle Bartley back to Rangers to bolster the squad.

The Rangers manager had been quite open about his desire to secure a deal for the 20-year-old centre back.

And an agreement was reached with Arsenal tonight allowing Bartley to join Rangers on a season-long loan.

McCoist said: "I'm pleased that we are getting Kyle back. He had good experience with us last season so he will find it easy to fit back in wiith the squad again.

"He is a good young player with a big future in the game so I'm delighted to get him back in.

"I have to thank Arsenal for letting us have him and I'm sure he will do very well.

"We kept in contact with them over the summer and I knew that they wanted to use Kyle in the Emirates Cup at the weekend,

"However, we have managed to do a deal now and he will be a good addition to our squad."

Bartley got 16 minutes in a 1-1 draw with New York Red Bulls on Sunday and signed a new contract with the Gunners yesterday.

He will arrive at Murray Park tomorrow.