Money C Whyte invested in Rangers

nvager

This is what I am led to believe:

1. Somehow before he had a signed contract with SDM for the sale of Rangers he deposited 24.4m pounds in a bank account to show SDM and Lloyds he had the money to take over Rangers. This money I believe was given to him by Ticketus for RFC season tickets for the next four years.

Is this possible? If so how did he pull this off? Due diligence by ? CW denies this money was from Ticketus I believe and this should be clarified by the Administrators in the next few days. If so where did this money come from? If it was Ticketus money is this not fraud?

2. He ran Rangers since the take-over until now by money withheld from RFC employees for PAYE and VAT and did not pay the taxman. Is this not a criminal offense/fraud?

If it is proven that the money to pay off Lloyd's debt was funded by RFC season ticket money plus the PAYE non payment, then surely C Whyte is in legal trouble and given all his other dodgy transactions in the past would he even be considered as a future owner of RFC?

Any comments/criticism of the above are welcome.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Somehow before he had a signed contract with SDM for the sale of Rangers he deposited 24.4m pounds in a bank account to show SDM and Lloyds he had the money to take over Rangers. This money I believe was given to him by Ticketus for RFC season tickets for the next four years.

Why would Ticketus give someone with no Rangers connection, money for Rangers tickets?

Is this possible? If so how did he pull this off? Due diligence by ? CW denies this money was from Ticketus I believe and this should be clarified by the Administrators in the next few days. If so where did this money come from? If it was Ticketus money is this not fraud?

2. He ran Rangers since the take-over until now by money withheld from RFC employees for PAYE and VAT and did not pay the taxman. Is this not a criminal offense/fraud?

If it is proven that the money to pay off Lloyd's debt was funded by RFC season ticket money plus the PAYE non payment, then surely C Whyte is in legal trouble and given all his other dodgy transactions in the past would he even be considered as a future owner of RFC?

I don't know about ticketus cash - but it is fraud IMHO but I can categorically tell you that it is not NOT illegal to withhold tax (strangely enough)

How could he get ticketus onside before he's even been through Murrays screening process? Can that be done?

Plus I doubt the tax thats outstanding will become a problem, do we not have until the end of March to pay it?

Where will the money come from to pay the VAT and PAYE? We went into administration because we didn't have the funds to pay our creditors.

Q: You say you lodged £28m in a bank account as proof of funds during the negotiating process?

A: I think it was closer to £33m actually.

Q: Your own money from your own personal wealth?

A: Yes, that was done as far back as November 2010.

Q: Can you prove it?

A: I can, yes.

Q: Can you e-mail me the documents and kill some conspiracies?

A: I see what you’re getting at and there might be some benefit in doing that. Let me think about it. I’ll give it some consideration.

Q: You say you lodged £28m in a bank account as proof of funds during the negotiating process?

A: I think it was closer to £33m actually.

Q: Your own money from your own personal wealth?

A: Yes, that was done as far back as November 2010.

Q: Can you prove it?

A: I can, yes.

Q: Can you e-mail me the documents and kill some conspiracies?

A: I see what you’re getting at and there might be some benefit in doing that. Let me think about it. I’ll give it some consideration.

He gave it consideration, then fucked off.

So why did AJ and the rest see this and Murray didn't.

Ok 24m would have paid of Lloyds but what made Murray think that this man had enough capital to keep Rangers going if they got into trouble especially with the HMRC case still outstanding. We had one chance if we had won the case but Whyte for whatever reason choose to accelerate even that whilst running the club down

1.... I imagine would be 2 .....no way.

Where will the money come from to pay the VAT and PAYE? We went into administration because we didn't have the funds to pay our creditors.

according to whyte he tried to pay THIS YEARS CURRENT tax bill only for HMRC to tell him to shove it unless he settled the old tax bill found during the takeover

fuck knows anymore, i still dont know how he'd have managed to give Lloyds their money from ticketus without actually having the tickets in the first place

plus, again just what did whyte guarantee to ticketus, surely its fuck all of rangers as he wasnt in control when the deal was done, so there must be a guarantee somewhere, is his castle worth 24mill who knows :(

I don't see any reason why he would, as this would also mean paying all the other creditors what they are owed. We would be no better off than we were prior to entering administation.

Does anything thats happened make any sense at all? Personally I think logic and reason have went out the window.

also by all accounts we didnt have enough to pay HMRC, until tuesday no one had came out and daid that the club werent paying their bills, day to day running costs seem to have been paid constantly especially the player and staff wages, its normally non payment of day to day running costs that signals a big problem (like hearts not paying their players on time, utilities etc)

2. It's not fraud or any other criminal offence to just not pay your bills (which remain due as things stand).

t's not fraud or any other criminal offence to just not pay your bills but it does have its repercussions ie Administration or goods sequestrated. Any fraud or criminal offence will come with how he took control of Rangers,

according to whyte he tried to pay THIS YEARS CURRENT tax bill only for HMRC to tell him to shove it unless he settled the old tax bill found during the takeover

fuck knows anymore, i still dont know how he'd have managed to give Lloyds their money from ticketus without actually having the tickets in the first place

plus, again just what did whyte guarantee to ticketus, surely its fuck all of rangers as he wasnt in control when the deal was done, so there must be a guarantee somewhere, is his castle worth 24mill who knows :(

There seems to be a bit of confusion surrounding that £9m. The administrators stated that it was unpaid tax from May onwards.

The Ticketus thing became a total head-fuck when they claimed that they had a deal with RFC and nobody else.

Grantown RSC are now sitting tenants in the castle. Sash Bash this Friday.

There seems to be a bit of confusion surrounding that £9m. The administrators stated that it was unpaid tax from May onwards.

The Ticketus thing became a total head-fuck when they claimed that they had a deal with RFC and nobody else.

Grantown RSC are now sitting tenants in the castle. Sash Bash this Friday.

if, and i state if here, the administrators have found the ticketus money and it wasnt used to pay off Lloyds, then it would seem that whyte was just dealt a couple of aces

going to be an interesting week anyway