Story About Whyte

derekweir29

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll get the official view from the Administrators soon I hope.

But if true, this doesn't sound like a man who has anything to invest in Rangers. If various buyers are now coming to the table with money, let the administrators see all cash up front with proof from all parties that they are not loans or secured against any assets.

Shuggy

Some although I am sure they do realise what they are doing, allegedly think that by attacking the owner they are not attacking the club, strange mindset. Why do the taigs work for them.

I think that in this case, attacking the owner is defending the club. The biggest enemy of the club is not in Parkhead or the Vatican at this moment in time, he is on the run somewhere

in London.

That would seem unlikely tbh, the worry is what has Whyte secured the money against? I am worried it has been secured against a club asset.

Hopefully not but I am sorry to say I just cant see Whyte placing the risk on his shoulders.

The administartors have said he hasn't....i bet you're gutted

Still blundering about the board abusing people acting the plastic hardman ….keep it up…give someone enough rope and all that….

Are you still here? Why is a celtic supporter allowed to post on this board?

I'm not sure what a plastic hardman is, I assume its a variant on yourself, a plastic paddy, but maybe not. Either way, if you swallowed your tongue, nobody would miss you here. (tu)

I so wanted to believe in Whyte, but it's looking increasingly like he abused our trust. I supported Whyte when he first took over us but the evidence is stacking up against him now. Especially about the borrowed Ticketus money being used to pay off Lloyds before he owned the club outright. No fool like and old fool eh :dry:

Are you still here? Why is a celtic supporter allowed to post on this board?

I'm not sure what a plastic hardman is, I assume its a variant on yourself, a plastic paddy, but maybe not. Either way, if you swallowed your tongue, nobody would miss you here. (tu)

I am sure you know what a plastic hardman is....

You have shown a lack of morals , intelligence and judgement during all this and, not to put to fine a point on it, made a total tit of yourself...at least you are good for a laugh but i thought you would have maybe chepaed small after defending whyte to the bitter end but here you are still blundering about the MB abusing people for daring to point out whyte is a charlatan and a liar.]

You're better sitting in your wee house in the highlands and leave the rangers supporting to the rest of us. You have displayed you don't even care about the club so why pretend.

I so wanted to believe in Whyte, but it's looking increasingly like he abused our trust. I supported Whyte when he first took over us but the evidence is stacking up against him now. Especially about the borrowed Ticketus money being used to pay off Lloyds before he owned the club outright. No fool like and old fool eh :dry:

It's not looking good for Whyte.

That would seem unlikely tbh, the worry is what has Whyte secured the money against? I am worried it has been secured against a club asset.

Hopefully not but I am sorry to say I just cant see Whyte placing the risk on his shoulders.

The administrators said last week it wasn't secured against assets.

I am sure you know what a plastic hardman is....

You have shown a lack of morals , intelligence and judgement during all this and, not to put to fine a point on it, made a total tit of yourself...at least you are good for a laugh but i thought you would have maybe chepaed small after defending whyte to the bitter end but here you are still blundering about the MB abusing people for daring to point out whyte is a charlatan and a liar.]

You're better sitting in your wee house in the highlands and leave the rangers supporting to the rest of us. You have displayed you don't even care about the club so why pretend.

I think we all now who is the pretender here Token bhoy.

It's not looking good for Whyte.

Were you not saying the other day that you had info suggesting That the money was still there?

I remember you posted something about people owing you an apology when the truth came out, no?

That is good news, it also leaves a large debt at Craig Whtye's feet which he will need to pay and not the club!

As far as I'm aware there is no debt. Whyte sold the tickets and spent the cash. Ticketus own our session tickets.