Story About Whyte

derekweir29

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is why he won't do a live interview. The Shareholders Circular was more of the same, full of legal-speak and semantics.

Tbh in hindsight I now think the ciricular was all smoke and mirrors, that, the agm etc wouldnt matter if his sole purpose was administration. I am firmly in the anti Whyte camp now, however I would love to be proved wrong.

No, see that would be a straight forward loan, whereas ticketus have confirmed they don't loan money they buy assets. Which would mean they bought assets from Whyte before he had any.

Can't be legal. Surely. He sold something he didn't have.

There isn't any practical difference, unless the company goes bankrupt, in one case, the bank gets title deeds to a property, in the other case, Ticketus gets a box of season tickets.

The negotiations would take place on the basis that Craig Whyte would sell them a load of season tickets if he manages to buy Rangers. Actually signing off the sale would be pretty much the first thing he did after buying the company and being appointed director.

This sort of thing is actually quite normal when financing the purchase of a business. If for example you wanted to buy a bus company, you might finance the purchase of it by selling the buses to a leasing company. What is not quite so normal is that lenders usually insist on the new owner putting in some of their own money so that it isn't a one way "heads I win, tails you lose" bet for them.

The circular is and was crystal clear, only many didn't read it, procure being the all important word.

© The Rangers FC Group has stated its intention to invest, or procure an investment of, £20

million by 2016 for investment in the playing squad. If, as part of any player acquisition, the

Club agrees to make a transfer payment in a future year before 2016, The Rangers FC Group

will be obliged to invest cash to cover such transfer payment, up to £5 million per year; such

amounts coming out of the £20 million investment that The Rangers FC Group has stated its

intention to invest;

(d) The Rangers FC Group has undertaken to provide or procure the provision of up to

£5,000,000 of additional working capital facilities to the Club;

There are no irrevocable commitments or letters of intent which The Rangers FC Group or any person

acting in concert with The Rangers FC Group has procured in relation to the relevant securities of the

Club.

You obviously don't have a point, you prefer the pish printed by the taig ridden meeja as your bible. I also note you couldn't bring yourself to answer the question. craphead2.gif

Sorry I assumed you were asking a rhetorical question. I like how you deflected my points. If you truly believe that all the media, all the rags, etc etc are printing made up stories just to slag off Whyte then you are either very naive or very stupid. Or possibly Ali Russell. Goodnight : )

Sorry I assumed you were asking a rhetorical question. I like how you deflected my points. If you truly believe that all the media, all the rags, etc etc are printing made up stories just to slag off Whyte then you are either very naive or very stupid. Or possibly Ali Russell. Goodnight : )

No, you are just very easily led. 10310.gif

The circular is and was crystal clear, only many didn't read it, procure being the all important word.

© The Rangers FC Group has stated its intention to invest, or procure an investment of, £20

million by 2016 for investment in the playing squad. If, as part of any player acquisition, the

Club agrees to make a transfer payment in a future year before 2016, The Rangers FC Group

will be obliged to invest cash to cover such transfer payment, up to £5 million per year; such

amounts coming out of the £20 million investment that The Rangers FC Group has stated its

intention to invest;

(d) The Rangers FC Group has undertaken to provide or procure the provision of up to

£5,000,000 of additional working capital facilities to the Club;

There are no irrevocable commitments or letters of intent which The Rangers FC Group or any person

acting in concert with The Rangers FC Group has procured in relation to the relevant securities of the

Club.

as snake would say "yoink"

Lets all be patient and see the administrators confirm the Daily Mail's story.

It should be true or CW will sue them for libel.

I will be amazed if it is not true.

No doubt all CW's fans on here will still say it is part of a master plan.

Let's all be fair and withhold judgement on CW until we hear more from the Administrators in a few days.

I will stick my head out and say he may be a charlatan/crook/snake oil salesman - oops sorry - let's wait a few days!

:craphead::sherlock:

If this Daily Mail story is true then God knows where we go from here. Whyte must have lied to Murray. Murray and the Board didn't do their homework. Whyte has lied to us all. The shambles we are in just gets worse. The administrators should tie Whyte to a chair and beat the truth out of him. What I can't understand is why the Admin guys didn't ask Whyte question number 1: Where is the £24m? I wouldn't have let him out the room until I knew where it was.

If this Daily Mail story is true then God knows where we go from here. Whyte must have lied to Murray. Murray and the Board didn't do their homework. Whyte has lied to us all. The shambles we are in just gets worse. The administrators should tie Whyte to a chair and beat the truth out of him. What I can't understand is why the Admin guys didn't ask Whyte question number 1: Where is the £24m? I wouldn't have let him out the room until I knew where it was.

and if its not true ?

Ok,

The way I see this is as follows :

If Whyte approached ticketus with a view to selling £24m worth of something he did not own on the strength of possibly buying Rangers, then before they have even shifted the cash out of their bank account into a holding fund, surely they must have picked up the phone and spoke to SDM to ask if this was even remotely true?

And if they did speak to him, and he just wanted out before the big tax case made it to the hearing, then maybe he was party to this, and is what AJ has been calling for to be investigated?

If the above is proven to be true, then SDM and Whyte should have their baws tied together and hung from the flagpole over the Govan Stand.

Let's all be fair and withhold judgement on CW until we hear more from the Administrators in a few days.

I will stick my head out and say he may be a charlatan/crook/snake oil salesman - oops sorry - let's wait a few days!

no way back for him now for me.

The Mail usually get it right. Right wing, protestant and unionist, they won't want to piss us off.