Story About Whyte

derekweir29

It is actually made of gold if you have the correct cutlery to cut it up, tell me what Whyte has been arrested for ever ?

Come off it mate. He never mentioned his 7 year ban. He used our own money to buy us but said he never. Money has gone missing and hasn't been accounted for. We never even paid our tax or paye for the 9 months he was in charge ffs! I was in the Whyte corner but it is obvious now that he is a fucking crook who has planned admin all the time to get a sweet return on his pound.

If you still think he has a masterplan then explain it. He is at it.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its what a lot of us were thinking, but I am sure the administrators will clear it up this week. Whatever money this dodgy cnut has or hasn't, he clearly hasn't put any of it into the club.

Someone posted details from ticketus and as far as I can remember they made a 7% profit, so the cost to the club is actually over £26 million, if not more. Does anyone know a ballpark figure?

I would question the whole legality of someone selling something they don't actually own, hopefully our new owners will be able to get out of this deal somehow.

There is no coming back for Whyte now.

So it's looking more and more like he's a crook. It's all a scam. Yet another sign of how corrupt the world of finance is. He must have had contacts in Ticketus surely. Will he ever be seen again?

Hopefully there are a few sphincters twitching at the moment either because they're directly involved or because their utter incompetence has been exposed.

Would they really write that kind of thing as fact if they didn't have something to back it up?

They have worded it in such a way that there is no actual accusation of anything illegal.

Its a common theme thats been running through much of the mhedia of late.

Actually perhaps there is some significance of the content of this story.

Its not really about the legality/illegality.

But...

If he didnt use this money to fund the purchase - which he has assured us he didnt....why didnt he wait till the deal had gone through before securing it ?

Come off it mate. He never mentioned his 7 year ban. He used our own money to buy us but said he never. Money has gone missing and hasn't been accounted for. We never even paid our tax or paye for the 9 months he was in charge ffs! I was in the Whyte corner but it is obvious now that he is a fucking crook who has planned admin all the time to get a sweet return on his pound.

If you still think he has a masterplan then explain it. He is at it.

Let me ask you again, what has he ever been arrested for or indeed charged with in a criminal court, you have plenty of time.

Rangers did release 4 years season ticket from the floating charge and mortgaged it off.

The papers were lodged with companies house in june 2011.

If Whyte used it to pay off LBG, then surely he would be giving up his preferred creditor status.

He must have secured that debt on Rangers somehow. He recently created a new company Team Discounts PLC, which sounds very similar to a description of Ticketus who buy a teams ST's at a discount. Could be coincidence but who knows ?

I don't see how he could still be a preferred creditor if the loan was secured on Rangers, as they'd be chasing us for it.

If it was indeed secured elsewhere, which is unlikely, then it would be classed as his money and he would still be preferred creditor.

As I've said earlier, on the same way that a bank might give me £85,000 on the security "well I might own a house next week". It goes into a solicitor client account, and the solicitor is required to return the money to them if the football club or house purchase doesn't go through.

No, see that would be a straight forward loan, whereas ticketus have confirmed they don't loan money they buy assets. Which would mean they bought assets from Whyte before he had any.

Can't be legal. Surely. He sold something he didn't have.

Oh a point, I saw a quote where Whyte refuted allegations regarding missing money, saying along the lines of "all the money rangers fans have put into the club has been spent on Rangers" or something very similar to that. In essence he is correct, Rangers money has been used to buy Rangers! Very clever wordplay do you's think or am I talking pish :(

I was always under the impression that if we were to be liquidated then the ticketus money was underwritten by Liberty Capital. I was also under the impression the ticketus money was sitting in Liberty Capital. I'm more worried now that the money wasn't only used to prove to Murray that he had the funds but that the money was used to clear the Lloyds debt.

Whyte told us all this story.

It's clearly bollox in hindsight

He too us what he needed to, lies and all

Let me ask you again, what has he ever been arrested for or indeed charged with in a criminal court, you have plenty of time.

What is ur point caller? Answer my questions, u know the answer to ur own one. I can't believe you are happy with him owning us, even after him lying to us, just due to the fact that he has never been arrested. The mind boggles.

Rangers did release 4 years season ticket from the floating charge and mortgaged it off.

The papers were lodged with companies house in june 2011.

If Whyte used it to pay off LBG, then surely he would be giving up his preferred creditor status.

He must have secured that debt on Rangers somehow. He recently created a new company Team Discounts PLC, which sounds very similar to a description of Ticketus who buy a teams ST's at a discount. Could be coincidence but who knows ?

I don't see how he could still be a preferred creditor if the loan was secured on Rangers, as they'd be chasing us for it.

If it was indeed secured elsewhere, which is unlikely, then it would be classed as his money and he would still be preferred creditor.

How can he be prefered creditor when he doesn't own the tickets? I just don't get it.

V worried that whyte has covered all his angles and will walk away to bvi with a heavy suitcase full of smart cards

Oh a point, I saw a quote where Whyte refuted allegations regarding missing money, saying along the lines of "all the money rangers fans have put into the club has been spent on Rangers" or something very similar to that. In essence he is correct, Rangers money has been used to buy Rangers! Very clever wordplay do you's think or am I talking pish :(

That is why he won't do a live interview. The Shareholders Circular was more of the same, full of legal-speak and semantics.

What is ur point caller? Answer my questions, u know the answer to ur own one. I can't believe you are happy with him owning us, even after him lying to us, just due to the fact that he has never been arrested. The mind boggles.

You obviously don't have a point, you prefer the pish printed by the taig ridden meeja as your bible. I also note you couldn't bring yourself to answer the question. craphead2.gif