Good luck to you all

VALIANT1876

This is just a quick message to wish you all, fans /players/staff at the club good luck and wish you all the best with your current plight.

My club Port Vale FC have also recently gone into admin and i know how everyone must be feeling.

We all hope that you get a swift conclusion to all that is going on and RANGERS FC can once again rise to the champions everyone knows that you are.

We each have a club that seems to have been run by a chairman that only had their own best interests at heart and not our clubs, 2 clubs with over 100yrs of history each brought to the brink of destruction by the actions of a selfish few.

Heres to rising again like a phoenix.

All the best,

The fans of Port Vale FC..... :uk:

Do we have any

Links with port vale? Obv Andy little was there recently n didn't Loy go there? Anyway good luck to port vale fc, hope you come out stronger

Andy Little came down here mate and for the short time he was with us before getting injured he proper showed his class and definitely made a difference. Shame how it turned out. :disappointment:

Good luck to the Vale as well, I know a lot of the old school Vale fans who are good Rangers men too.

Although a Stoke fan I really hope Vale come through this crisis unscathed......

Would love Stoke to play Vale to earn them some money but I fear the police bill would wipe out all the profits......

Dan

Good luck to the Vale as well, I know a lot of the old school Vale fans who are good Rangers men too.

Although a Stoke fan I really hope Vale come through this crisis unscathed......

Would love Stoke to play Vale to earn them some money but I fear the police bill would wipe out all the profits......

Dan

:lol:

Good luck to the Port Vale fans for the future.

Dan

Cheers Dan, Stoke v Vale!!! Very special games they were, would love to see them again.

Going try get up to Glasgow before end of season to catch a match, put a bit of cash in a bucket if there are any collections going on.

That fat twat robbie williams always goes on about how hes a big vale fan well heres his chance to put sum cash in sadly a doubt it though full of pish these celebrity fans

Haha sadly mate i agree with you, too busy shovelling pies down his grid.

Cheers Dan, Stoke v Vale!!! Very special games they were, would love to see them again.

Going try get up to Glasgow before end of season to catch a match, put a bit of cash in a bucket if there are any collections going on.

yeah they were great games, the whole City was involved !!

I remember Steinos wonky penno at the Vic, VDL in the autoglass, Dave Regis and that puddle, Bogie 9 seconds or summat, was at them all. I'm up for the derby in two weeks, staying over at the swallow on Sunday night, if ya need a lift mate, no worries.