Season tickets if in div 3

i know its probably the last question needing answered but if we do get into division 3 will the season ticket prices be dropped to fit the pricing at standard div 3 games? im always going to renew my ST but $450 to watch elgin and montrose? surely not

54 and counting

i know its probably the last question needing answered but if we do get into division 3 will the season ticket prices be dropped to fit the pricing at standard div 3 games? im always going to renew my ST but $450 to watch elgin and montrose? surely not

54 and counting

You are there to see Rangers not the opposition. (tu) Are Elgin much different to a Dunfermline or Ross County? Imagine 40000 season ticket holders watching us every second week paying £400 a pop for 3 years with an annual wage bill of £1m? We would be one of the richest clubs in Europe by the time we were back in the SPL, even richer than who know who!

Not sure about season tickets, but I thought clubs in Divison 3 had a set price for "pay at the gate" (not that they will have that when we come to their grounds, Im sure it will be all ticket). Know a few local teams here in the SFL charge between £10-£15. I wouldnt mind paying the £23 or £28 that an SPL ticket cost if we do go to the 3rd Division, but would we be allowed to charge that amount?

...Imagine 40000 season ticket holders watching us every second week paying £400 a pop for 3 years with an annual wage bill of £1m? We would be one of the richest clubs in Europe by the time we were back in the SPL..

£45m in cash by the time we return - if we go down. Anyone think this is possible?

My renewal was completed and in the post box 15 minutes after it landed on my door mat. Could not care if it is SPL, SFL, Conference or fucking junior league I will be supporting my team and I urge everyone else to do the same. Don't hesitate, just do it....we can help rebuild our club and our with our unwavering and unique support.

Here's to a brighter future.......

Ive not been able to get back my season ticket for a few years (had to give it up when i lost my job) but this whole situation has made me determined to get it back.

No matter what division id pay the price, it's the club i love so the division doesn't matter to me.

You are there to see Rangers not the opposition. (tu) Are Elgin much different to a Dunfermline or Ross County? Imagine 40000 season ticket holders watching us every second week paying £400 a pop for 3 years with an annual wage bill of £1m? We would be one of the richest clubs in Europe by the time we were back in the SPL, even richer than who know who!

Depends where the money goes, we'd be making a tidy profit each year like that. How much would be creamed off by Green and his investors, who are by their own admission in it for the money, and their return on their investment likely to be linked to profit.

Season ticket renewals will drop. Dramatically. Anyone who says otherwise is kidding theirselves. We’ve currently got 38k season ticket holders, and nowhere near than many would pay full whack for a ticket in Division 3. We’d be talking 15-20k. Tops.

And as we have to charge the same for both home and away fans, and to ensure the gaps are filled, tickets on a game by game basis, tickets for games would be reduced. Ticket availability increases, no hassle getting tickets, no need for an ST for Celtic/European games. There would be no value in a season ticket. Folk would by match by match on a pick and chose basis.

Far better to reduce the prices and keep the stadium full (er), keep the fans coming back, particularly kids, and ensure long term money coming back into the club.