Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Iakona

Goian - staying (probably)

31 posts in this topic

Dorin Goian (photo) former champion player of Scotland, Glasgow Rangers, arrived in League IV because of debts, amounting to 166 million euros, will perform next month in the Bundesliga. Goe has signed a two-year contract with Eintracht Frankfurt, will have the same money, 900,000 euros, as the band was Protestant. That's from google translate:lol:

Dorin Goian (photo) former champion player of Scotland, Glasgow Rangers, arrived in League IV because of debts, amounting to 166 million euros, will perform next month in the Bundesliga. Goe has signed a two-year contract with Eintracht Frankfurt, will have the same money, 900,000 euros, as the band was Protestant. That's from google translate:lol:

pishin masel at that bit lol. are frankfurt the new hamburg?

Dorian Goian was born an Ulster Protestant but decided to change his nationality at birth. #GoianFacts

Bye Dorin. Fair play to him if he really was going to play for us in the first, but I think we can all accept that the Third Division is too far down for him.

1 person likes this

Fair play and good luck big man.

Take it we didn't get a fee for him?

Bye Dorin. Fair play to him if he really was going to play for us in the first, but I think we can all accept that the Third Division is too far down for him.

Why did I get a -1 rep for this? doh

The Protestant band :lol:

The bands begin to play, Fuck the pope and the IRA :crabflute:

Why did I get a -1 rep for this? doh

Evened it up for you, seemed harsh.

So we are getting 900,000 Euros for him? Bonus!

Apparently he has a few clubs interested but his agent is now saying that he would be happy to stay if nothing materialised. He also mentioned the possibility of him retiring at Rangers.

I think this situation is a win/win for us. If he goes we get some much needed cash; if he stays we get a solid CB to help guide us back to the SPL.

Apparently he has a few clubs interested but his agent is now saying that he would be happy to stay if nothing materialised. He also mentioned the possibility of him retiring at Rangers.

I think this situation is a win/win for us. If he goes we get some much needed cash; if he stays we get a solid CB to help guide us back to the SPL.

Not on £17k a week it's not.

I'd actually rather have Gary Kenneth on £2k a week than Goian on £17k.

(did I just say I'd rather Kenneth, dear o dear).

I can't believe you said that. I have never been so offended

I can't believe you said that. I have never been so offended

Me either.

Although to be fair I actually don't rate Goian as a player, gets turned way too easily. Nice big guy though.

I did not know he was on 17k per week! Sakes.

Still though, there must be SOMEONE better than Kenneth on similar wages. Someone..

Please.

We are often referred to as "the Protestants" in media outlets abroad.

Me either.

Although to be fair I actually don't rate Goian as a player, gets turned way too easily. Nice big guy though.

Yeah he seems to try and knick the ball too often but Kenny Everett would do a job in div 3 perry and Kirky can handle it

I did not know he was on 17k per week! Sakes.

Still though, there must be SOMEONE better than Kenneth on similar wages. Someone..

Please.

(tu) Perry and Hegarty. Heard good things about McAusland too.

Kenneth could stay in the SPL with more than 2k a week.

No chance he's on 17k a week ffs should be closed to 10k even at that is too steep

Bye dorin and thank you for your services and being loyal to our cause but yesterday you didn't look intrested in the slightest so I think it may be better for all party's to move on.

There should be no more crazy wages at our club

I'll drive him to the airport if true. He's murder and we should be giving the likes of Perry and Hegarty a chance, although I realise neither were available yesterday

No chance he's on 17k a week ffs should be closed to 10k even at that is too steep

Bye dorin and thank you for your services and being loyal to our cause but yesterday you didn't look intrested in the slightest so I think it may be better for all party's to move on.

There should be no more crazy wages at our club

Baring in mind he came from a Serie A club of good staturD, £17k wouldn't surprise me, more than he's worth even in the SPL