For all you lurking Mhanks

I don't usually give a fuck about posting about the great unwashed from the East,.

But for the benefit of those lurking here and can't stay away from a RANGERS Forum.......

Yer team got Humped by AJAX from the land of Orange, and a BLIND man scored the fourth goal!

Oh and Thistle fucked yous as well!! :wanker:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't usually give a fuck about posting about the great unwashed from the East,.

But for the benefit of those lurking here and can't stay away from a RANGERS Forum.......

Yer team got Humped by AJAX from the land of Orange, and a BLIND man scored the fourth goal!

Oh and Thistle fucked yous as well!! :wanker:

:lol: When was this?

:lol: When was this?

listen mate,take a word of advice from your protestant friend,from a protestant country,i have just had a fish supper,but being the good guy that i am,i have left a couple of ;tatties',for the left overs,just in case,they feel left out :beer1:

for months now i have heard contant rants from self righteous scum about how Rangers avoidance of taxes has deprived children and every other poor soul in our nation.

this is a true wee story for you hypocritical self righteous paedo hypocrites looking in.

ma maw's sister married a catholic.

in the 40's his da won a fortune on the irish sweeps.

problem:

there was no way of getting the fucking winnings into scotland without the taxman getting his whack.

searches were thorough in the extreme by british custom officials for those crossing the irish sea.

so they were fucked!

but low and be fucking behold - they got an offer they couldn't refuse!

the money was to be hidden on persons beyond reproach and transported across on the ship - individuals who would not be searched.

aye, none other than those pillars of society - ordained priests from the church of rome!

i'm sure, though, the children, deprived of the taxes that would have helped them so much, still felt the effects of those winnings when they were getting a fucking dick up them from those same drunkem men of god celebrating their cut of the wnnings.

maybe some of you lurkers out their remember the experience.

fuckin hypocritical scum!