Rangers could be fast-tracked into second tier via League Reconstruction

North Rd

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what a shower of corrupt bastards. how high does it go, im going out on a limb here to say that the buck doesn't stop at rhegan.

too many fucking papes in positions of power in this country

This only suits them not us, we are doing fine the way we are, bigger crowds than them and decent honest governance by the SFL top men.

We dont need to be in the corrupt league lorded over by Liewell Regan and Doncaster we dont need to support this scum financially no more.

They can try and shoehorn us in any way they like but the message is simple to the "sporting integrity" brigade ITS TO LATE........your clubs are and the spl is already in the shit, you will no longer profit from a huge travelling Rangers support.......oh and on a sidenote i honestly wouldnt advise your travelli g fans to come to Ibrox.....they will not be welcome,you awoke a hibernating bear and by god is that bear READY!!!!!

Thought id add if we are in the spk/top teir in the last year of our euro ban there is obvious potential that were back in europe that following season....although i wouldnt put it past us to win the cup/s in the sfl

If we go to two leagues of 16 the majority of clubs due to play us still will...unless we get put in the top league

Surely you have at last posted a dumb post........................16 teams in both leagues ..........so surely whatever league we happen to be in, then the others will benefit.10310.gif

Think you should maybe disappear for a while and get over that post.................see you later bye and take carebiggrin.gif

It would appear in the scheme of things our opinions are worthless, they won't make the same mistake again of listening to fans, Green will decide and the other clubs chairmen also without consulting fans again, it nearly killed them all last time thet consulted fans.

It would appear in the scheme of things our opinions are worthless, they won't make the same mistake again of listening to fans, Green will decide and the other clubs chairmen also without consulting fans again, it nearly killed them all last time thet consulted fans.

They really didn't consult fans......just those fuckin self important spokesmen for their fans trust..............like the one our trust has times 11.

League reconstruction will take place and we will be in the top tier. Even though we might not like it, at last the business hats will be on and not listening to bigots like O'Rourke etc. Me personally I would prefer just to work our way up and leave them to it. Maybe if the SFL has an EGM and votes to remove Regan, I may just change my opinion

I just dont see how whatever way they do it that we could skip a division as at the end of this season we would still be among the bottom ten teams in the country. Reeks of foul play.

Skip a league!! think about it :sherlock:

They will bring in stadia rules which mean we either go straight into top tier or second tier

The thing we have on our side is fan power. Unlike other clubs its not a myth or fallacy it is fact, we have proven it in recent weeks.

If enough of us don't want reconstruction we can pressure CG into voting against it. The threat of not renewing season tickets or buying merchandise may be enough to sway him. Would the promised riches of SPL2 outweigh the income lost from, for arguments sake, 50% of season ticket sales.

He would have to think very carefully before casting his vote if their was sufficient unrest amongst the support. It may not make a difference if our vote was in the minority but at least we could hold our heads up high knowing we abided by the sentiments of that great phrase Sporting Integrity (no chuckling at the back) if such a scenario were to unfold.

Slightly off topic but if they go for a 16 team top league how are they going to carve it up so that there is 4 league games against the beggers ?

Home and away = 30 games

top 6 split

home and away = 10 games

40 league games a season for top 6 teams ?

Bottom 10 split

home and away = 18 games

48 league games for the others ?

Can't see this working.

The thing we have on our side is fan power. Unlike other clubs its not a myth or fallacy it is fact, we have proven it in recent weeks.

If enough of us don't want reconstruction we can pressure CG into voting against it. The threat of not renewing season tickets or buying merchandise may be enough to sway him. Would the promised riches of SPL2 outweigh the income lost from, for arguments sake, 50% of season ticket sales.

He would have to think very carefully before casting his vote if their was sufficient unrest amongst the support. It may not make a difference if our vote was in the minority but at least we could hold our heads up high knowing we abided by the sentiments of that great phrase Sporting Integrity (no chuckling at the back) if such a scenario were to unfold.

How about we just follow and support wherever we end up without putting any pressure on anyone and certainly not the man doing his damndest to get us healthy and back where we belong. To early for any no to buying future season ticket nonsense when it's all hear say at this moment. I bought my ticket this season as I felt it was needed, dint be asking me to not do the same in time ahead.

But he called on the outspoken Yorkshireman to draw a line under his ongoing war of words with the governing body and suggested they were purely designed to sell season tickets.

Two words Regan ya tarrier c**t. "F**K Off!!!"

‘They’ve used the situation to get the fans behind them but it’s important for Scottish football that we move on now and restore focus on the football itself and look forward to league reconstruction and helping produce good young talent.’

One word this time Mr O'Regan. "Clueless"

'I’m not sure the contracts have been signed yet but the feedback about those renegotiations have been positive.

Finger on the pulse again huh Stew?

‘That money would help underpin the infrastructure of the game and the development of Celtic Football Club.’

There. I corrected it for you.

Public Execution would be too good for these scum. :angry:

How about we just follow and support wherever we end up without putting any pressure on anyone and certainly not the man doing his damndest to get us healthy and back where we belong. To early for any no to buying future season ticket nonsense when it's all hear say at this moment. I bought my ticket this season as I felt it was needed, dint be asking me to not do the same in time ahead.

I'm not asking anyone to do anything. It's a hypothetical situation where we as a fanbase feel the club was being forced into a situation we didn't want.

Fuck the SPL, badly managed and insolvent.

Time for the SFL and Longmuir to come up with proper plans for the whole of Scottish football, not plans drawn up on the back of a fag packet in order to save the lame duck that is the spl.

And to think they all screamed "We don't need Rangers"

On the face of it, I'd back the reconstruction.

Myself and a lot of others want to see the introduction of a 16 team top tier; single home and away fixtures; the reduction in total divisions from 4 to 3; with more promotions and relegations; play offs and a pyramid scheme at the foundation.

Im all for the romance of fighting our way up 3 divisions, but if it can be done in two, and have reconstruction for the better (in my opinion) for the whole Scottish game - then I'm all for it.

The only thing missing of course will be Rangers being treated with the respect we're due during the whole process.

On the face of it, I'd back the reconstruction.

Myself and a lot of others want to see the introduction of a 16 team top tier; single home and away fixtures; the reduction in total divisions from 4 to 3; with more promotions and relegations; play offs and a pyramid scheme at the foundation.

Im all for the romance of fighting our way up 3 divisions, but if it can be done in two, and have reconstruction for the better (in my opinion) for the whole Scottish game - then I'm all for it.

The only thing missing of course will be Rangers being treated with the respect we're due during the whole process.

They may well have to be sympathetic towards us as we will be a major part of any reconstruction, green doesn't come accross as a yes man and already admittedly has his gripes with the powers in the Scottish game so honestly believe the respect part will have to be present at any time in the future when the time arises.

Was this reconstruction ever doubted?

The SPL and Scottish football can't survive without us, they need us back up there ASAP to get money in.

For this reason the boycott of away games in the SPL should be put in place, i want every one of those bastards who thought they were causing us problems to crumble. The fuckers will learn - don't ever slap the hand that feeds you.

I always suspected this sort of thing would happen. It just shows you how little the SPL and all the clubs grovelling around in the gutter really need us, not only that it blows the whole "integrity" thing out of the water.