5 Signings my backside

sergi1980

Aye its easier to ban people than debate uncomfortable truths isnt it?

Unlike you and many others, i cant get my dick hard because we sign one player when we needed 6 at least. I seriously doubt many of you even understand wtf is going on with our club. The sad thing is, it will be too late before many of you realise we are getting bent over by a politician who doesnt care one bit for our future. If you dont like or agree with what i say, prove me wrong or stfu.

American retard stick it up your end zone.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye its easier to ban people than debate uncomfortable truths isnt it?

Unlike you and many others, i cant get my dick hard because we sign one player when we needed 6 at least. I seriously doubt many of you even understand wtf is going on with our club. The sad thing is, it will be too late before many of you realise we are getting bent over by a politician who doesnt care one bit for our future. If you dont like or agree with what i say, prove me wrong or stfu.

Who are you who are so wise in the ways of science ? "I am Arthur King of the Britons" King of the who ? "the Britons", and how did you get to be king then, by exploiting the workers, by hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the social and economic differences in our society......Dennis, theres some lovely filth down here :cgreen: Now fuck off stupid

You're boring as fuck and you're also stupid if you think we need another 6 players to win this league.

Away and gies peace.

Aye its boring as fuck being concerned about my club and the direction its taking. I never said we need 6 more players to win this league, but yesterday we just kissed goodbye to any chance of winning one of the 2 major cups. I'll come back and have this argument with you when we are baw deep in winter and have 5/6 injuries, and see if you still think the same way. Its obvious some of you have no clue what a transfer ban means. Too busy patting yourselves on the back cause we managed to sign a half decent player for once.

The trouble with football supporters, is they generally know fuck all about football, how ironic.

Admin shut this one down eh.

This prick is at the wind up. Been proven wrong about 10 separate times in this thread already.

haha, Where have i been proved wrong? Ive been told to fuck off a few times, but i cant recall getting proved wrong. The last bastion of no argument, ban the witch. Laughable.

Aye its boring as fuck being concerned about my club and the direction its taking. I never said we need 6 more players to win this league, but yesterday we just kissed goodbye to any chance of winning one of the 2 major cups. I'll come back and have this argument with you when we are baw deep in winter and have 5/6 injuries, and see if you still think the same way. Its obvious some of you have no clue what a transfer ban means. Too busy patting yourselves on the back cause we managed to sign a half decent player for once.

The trouble with footbal supporters, is they generally know fuck all about football, how ironic.

Our focus is rebuilding the club you clown I don't give a fuck about the domestic cups if we don't manage to win them.

Certainly not a priority anyway.

The boys can come in and fill in for any injuries,I suppose you would rather we just flung money away though Einstein?

Hopefully you wont be back,you're either a tim or a spoiled cunt.

haha, Where have i been proved wrong? Ive been told to fuck off a few times, but i cant recall getting proved wrong. The last bastion of no argument, ban the witch. Laughable.

He is a witch, burn him, and how do we know he is a witch ? he has a wart on his nose, he turned me into a newt..... A newt ?......I got better :cgreen: Now fuck off

Our focus is rebuilding the club you clown I don't give a fuck about the domestic cups if we don't manage to win them.

Certainly not a priority anyway.

The boys can come in and fill in for any injuries,I suppose you would rather we just flung money away though Einstein?

Hopefully you wont be back,you're either a tim or a spoiled cunt.

Oh i didnt realise you didnt give a fuck about the domestic cups, i take it all back. You havnt noticed we have lost our entire defence also, or we are light in midfield? We were promised investment in the team, re charles standing in the queue saying if it stays past this line, Ally can sign players. I have no doubt we will still pish this daft league, what annoys me is the constant lies about what we will do, and it never seems to happen.

Oh i didnt realise you didnt give a fuck about the domestic cups, i take it all back. You havnt noticed we have lost our entire defence also, or we are light in midfield? We were promised investment in the team, re charles standing in the queue saying if it stays past this line, Ally can sign players. I have no doubt we will still pish this daft league, what annoys me is the constant lies about what we will do, and it never seems to happen.

Ally has signed players FFS,has it escaped your attention that McGowan was in talks last night as well?

If Green is screwing us over he's doing a really bad job of it by signing SPL standard players when the vast majority of the support were prepared for a team of boys.

Post the lies then?

The £30 million was if we were granted the CVA and in any case we don't need that for SFL3.

As I said the boys can cover any injuries,it's SFL3 not the fucking Champion's League.

Ally has signed players FFS,has it escaped your attention that McGowan was in talks last night as well?

If Green is screwing us over he's doing a really bad job of it by signing SPL standard players when the vast majority of the support were prepared for a team of boys.

Post the lies then?

The £30 million was if we were granted the CVA and in any case we don't need that for SFL3.

As I said the boys can cover any injuries,it's SFL3 not the fucking Champion's League.

Most of us were prepared for a team of boys if the embargo was still in place, not if it was lifted for this window.

The £30m was never dependent on a cva, he quite clearly said it would be in our account come July. There was NO stipulations.

He said we needed a cva to retain our history.

He said all the old players had to tupe over.

He said no one would own more than 15% of the company.

He said we would get players from Newcastle.

He said Ally would get players if the ticket queue stayed behind the line(i assumed he meant we would actually buy some).

He said he was talking to two billionaires last week.

He hasnt told us under what terms that he purchased the club, ie was it a loan like the cva route.

You might think some of those arnt "lies" as such, but some are certainly bending the truth.

Most of us were prepared for a team of boys if the embargo was still in place, not if it was lifted for this window.

The £30m was never dependent on a cva, he quite clearly said it would be in our account come July. There was NO stipulations.

He said Ally would get players if the ticket queue stayed behind the line(i assumed he meant we would actually buy some).

He hasnt told us under what terms that he purchased the club, ie was it a loan like the cva route.

You might think some of those arnt "lies" as such, but some are certainly bending the truth.

Lol, could you provide the actual quote where he said this, think you'll be looking a while, see if any your chums over on ff can help you out finding it. :sherlock:

aaaaaaaand the mask slips. Cheerio.

We hadn't been refused entry to the SPL by then IIRC

Ill informed-not lies.

Once again as above and the fact we've been paid compensation for some players back that up.

he said no one would own more than 15% of the company.

Yes as more investors come in the investors who currently have more than 15% will be diluted,Charles explained this.

Can't remember him guaranteeing that,link?

We did sign players,this has been covered.

This was the truth,these guys are millionaires for a reason and not in the habit of steaming in and throwing cash away.

Nothing to do with us,no idea why you think it is

Lol, could you provide the actual quote where he said this, think you'll be looking a while, see if any your chums over on ff can help you out finding it. :sherlock:

By the end of the cooling off period we will have then raised another £30m, that's two years season-ticket sales. Fans will be allowed to participate and if fans don't want to participate then all those that are lining up will take the shares.

“No one will be able to say that Charles Green didn't allow us to buy shares, because anybody can buy shares. By the end of July, we will have £30m-plus in the bank

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/9322679/Charles-Green-Rangers-fans-can-trust-my-takeover.html

I put the link so you can read the entire fantasy. Nowhere does it say this money depends on a cva or participation in the spl.

Gies peace. If you dont think thats an important lie that he told, then you are more a taig than ill ever be. I was asked to post what lies he told. That in my opinion was the worst.

It wasn't a lie though was it? We didn't lose our history.

"No you are". Well that's me stumped, cant counter that one, down for the count.

I dont know why im replying to such mongofication, but i'll humour you anyway. By the time we get back in the spl, there will be one CL place if we are lucky, and just remind me who Motherwell and hearts have in the next round?

If we are happy with finishing 2nd in the spl and getting pumped in the first uefa qualifier, then we should all just celebrate how wonderful things are and not show any dissent. Great logic. Our owners tell us blatant lies and we dont care because we signed a tricky winger, when in reality we need a defence, and a few decent midfielders. People that think Black and a 17 yr old will see us through a tough season are deluded.

If god forbid, Wallace was to get crocked, we will be in big trouble defensively also. The Op was right in what he said, even if he was a little over dramatic. It ridiculous the squad we have, when we have sold close to 40k in books, and will have a decent income from cup runs also.

This week we lost, Goian, Boca, Broadfoot and edu, and we bring in Templeton, and we are all over the moon. The reality of this terrible days business will sink in about January time, when ofc it will all be Allys fault.

California dreaming?

Just a wee reminder for you, we have just signed three new defenders, four new midfielders together with two new strikers all of whom, personally, I think will certainly enhance rather than merely supplement the existing player pool.

As you appear to have reluctantly condescended to pontificate to us mere mortal football supporters by enlightening us with your superior knowledge of the game just remember, any potential CL involvement is at least three years away.

Before then, with regards to your reference to the investment involved in competing at that level, did you forget about the proposed public floatation of the Club?

Just remember, possibly as a more meaningful understanding in your case, Rome wasn’t built in a day.

It wasn't a lie though was it? We didn't lose our history.

"No you are". Well that's me stumped, cant counter that one, down for the count.

Eh?

How was it not a lie. He said we needed a cva to retain our history. We didnt get the cva and we still have all our history, so why did he say it? This man is now steering our ship, and he led us to believe taht without a cva our history was gone. He shouldnt really have been making statements like that if he didnt know what he was talking about.

Its was an elaborate con to try convince us he was trying for a cva. Complete fairy story, as the newco route was always the better option.

Eh?

How was it not a lie. He said we needed a cva to retain our history. We didnt get the cva and we still have all our history, so why did he say it? This man is now steering our ship, and he led us to believe taht without a cva our history was gone. He shouldnt really have been making statements like that if he didnt know what he was talking about.

Its was an elaborate con to try convince us he was trying for a cva. Complete fairy story, as the newco route was always the better option.

You said he promised Ally players if the queue went beyond the sign,we signed players.

Is that a lie or are you misinformed/

Also I keep seeing the word "promised" injected into the para-phrasing of what Green says, and yet, strangely; I can seem to find one quote with the words "I promise" in it.

Did he make bold claims? Of course. Is attaining that level of investment in a club our size possible? Yes, but only when you factor in potential earnings from CL or EL runs. Who the fuck in their right mind will invest that sort of money in a club that, four days before the season kicked off, hadn't even received a license to compete? In the bottommost professional division in the country?

Its made even more laughable with your admission that "ok, they weren't really lies, just bending the truth a little".

None of which proves the club is being run with fans money, and even if was, so what? Rangers fan money, for Rangers, by Rangers. Wtf else it for? Messi? Ronaldo? A time machine to go back, Bill and Ted style and kidnap all the best players from our past?

Eh?

Except that HMRC blocked the CVA, so its moot whether he did or not. Wouldn't you agree?

HMRC would have told any of the other parties interested to "jog on" aswell. Or do you believe that Paul Murray would have rode to the houses of Parliament on a white horse and bravely convinced them to tell HMRC to leave us alone?