5 Signings my backside

sergi1980

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was loan because they wanted a risk free investment, much the same as they probably done the newco route with. The reason they couldnt put out a prospectus is because they couldnt tell the truth about their plans to the masses.

Strange that you think no-one else was going the cva route, you must have been asleep for the last year. Re-writing history seems to be a strongg point of this new regime. Go back and tell your master not all of us are falling for his pish and bluster.

You're just spouting rubbish. The company is IPOing Q4 - hardly the actions of a corrupt regime. A full prospectus will be issued. No-one else was going down the CVA route I can assure you -where the feck were you?

Buy a ticket to bomber browns next pub crawl or go watch a Celtit game. CG is not my master far from it in fact.....

I know you are quoting IKT, but was that not the figure we had before all the shit happened, surely with the wage bill now considerably lighter (both in terms of less players and on less money) that cant still be true

IKT has obviously been sent to forums by his paymaster, so why shouldnt i quote him when hes telling obvious lies? £8m black hole per year that the investors are covering. It would be funny if it wasnt so serious.

IKT has obviously been sent to forums by his paymaster, so why shouldnt i quote him when hes telling obvious lies? £8m black hole per year that the investors are covering. It would be funny if it wasnt so serious.

My apologies mate, I was agreeing with you, not criticising

You're just spouting rubbish. The company is IPOing Q4 - hardly the actions of a corrupt regime. A full prospectus will be issued. No-one else was going down the CVA route I can assure you -where the feck were you?

Buy a ticket to bomber browns next pub crawl or go watch a Celtit game. CG is not my master far from it in fact.....

Why are you lying about others intentions about a cva? All the other bidders were going for a cva, charlie got the green light because he bid the highest, through a loan to the club. None of the other bids included "loans" so that kinda blows your little theory out the water.

Go read the D&P proposal. There is about 10 paragraphs about a cva proposal, and one little paragraph about the newco sale, which basically said, its confidential. Why the secrecy about a newco sale, but complete openness about a cva route?

You want facts?, ok I'll give you facts.

Forfar bridies are absolutely rank rotten.

Here is another, we don't stock enough scran in the foodcourts at Ibrox! :angry: Stood for 25 mins the other night only to get to the front and the girl on the counter to say, nothing hot left! My son and i were gutted and starving. :lol:

My apologies mate, I was agreeing with you, not criticising

No problem. I think thats a pretty important statement to make if we really are running at an £8m loss, which i dont believe for one minute. The problem is, ITK is getting his info from the horses mouth, and its brainwashing pish mostly, in my opinion.

Why are you lying about others intentions about a cva? All the other bidders were going for a cva, charlie got the green light because he bid the highest, through a loan to the club. None of the other bids included "loans" so that kinda blows your little theory out the water.

Go read the D&P proposal. There is about 10 paragraphs about a cva proposal, and one little paragraph about the newco sale, which basically said, its confidential. Why the secrecy about a newco sale, but complete openness about a cva route?

IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANYONE ELSE TO GO DOWN THE CVA ROUTE AS CG HAD PURCHASED CRAIG SHYTES SHARES!!!!!!!!!! WITHOUT THESE SHARES NO OTHER PARTY COULD GET A CVA THROUGH_ YOU"RE A COMPLETE MORON. GO READ THE CVA DOCUMENT AGAIN AS IT CONFIRMS THIS. YOU"RE TRYING TO FIND TRICKERY AND THERE IS NONE.

Do you honestly think billionaires like Arif Naqvi and Mike Ashley would invest in a corrupt regime? You're a fool and a cad with little or no idea and you're certainly not a Ranger moaning about a fantastic young squad we now have.

No problem. I think thats a pretty important statement to make if we really are running at an £8m loss, which i dont believe for one minute. The problem is, ITK is getting his info from the horses mouth, and its brainwashing pish mostly, in my opinion.

Its a £8m loss if AmericanSuns total revenue figure of £15m quoted earlier is correct. All i gave you was the fixed cost base which is £22m. We don't know what total Revenue will be because it depends on how successful the Sports Direct deal is and also on Cup run revenue. Read back over the posts....

IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANYONE ELSE TO GO DOWN THE CVA ROUTE AS CG HAD PURCHASED CRAIG SHYTES SHARES!!!!!!!!!! WITHOUT THESE SHARES NO OTHER PARTY COULD GET A CVA THROUGH_ YOU"RE A COMPLETE MORON. GO READ THE CVA DOCUMENT AGAIN AS IT CONFIRMS THIS. YOU"RE TRYING TO FIND TRICKERY AND THERE IS NONE.

Do you honestly think billionaires like Arif Naqvi and Mike Ashley would invest in a corrupt regime? You're a fool and a cad with little or no idea and you're certainly not a Ranger moaning about a fantastic young squad we now have.

Whyte also met Kennedy and agreed to give him the shares. He was giving them to anyone that wanted them. Charlie only gave him a pound. I never said they were corrupt, i said they tell lies and arnt here for the benefit of Rangers.

Aye its great having 2 billionaires on board and we still have wait to the last minute of transfer day to seal our only signing for under a million. What good is a billionaire if they dont invest any of it? While we are on the subject of billionaires, where are the other two he was talking to last week? More shit to boost book sales im sure.

For the record, im not moaning about our squad, im moaning abut the constant shite that is coming from our leaders about several things. This latest transfer deadline is one of many.

Im not tryng to find trickery, im sure everything they have done is legal and above board, im just saying i dont trust them for several reasons. Is that ok with you charles?

CW could only sell his shares once. CW either sold them to CG or as stated in the cva circular or he didn't. CW can't sell his shares twice to Brian Kennedy as well.

So either the CVA circular was lying about Charles owing them or Brian Kennedy was lying about buying them. Take your pick.....

Same old boring shite.

Apart from the daft bheggars that for some weird reason come on and try to shit stir, I can't believe people aren't happy with where we are right now.

I think everything is really positive just now good squad,young and seasoned, finances good and full stadiums. What more do people want

We are so far away from a CL group stage at the moment, that it might as well be 100 million. Unless you think a team full of ex Hearts players is good enough to actually win the spl, we need investment of upwards 30 million just to get a chance of the qualifiers. Are we all really that confident in this current regime to provide that?

You should try look a little bit further than your nose to see where we are heading.

ahahahahaha,, you sir are a rocket.

motherwell just had euro qualifiers, have they invested anywhere near 30 million?

what about hearts, euro qualifiers......30 mil?

why not just fuck off back to either FF or kerryfail street.

So much for ticket money being invested in the team . 1 fuckin signing and some idiot whos scored 3 goals in 17 appearances in the 3rd tier of italian football. What happened to the list of players ally had and bocanegras gone, fuckin nonsense. We dont want to scrape the league we want to romp it. What happens when templeton gets injured, 1 man doesnt make a team. Now we cant sign anyone over 18 till january 2014. I was slated on here for worrying regarding incoming players last night. I bet theres more than me concerned now. The next 18 months are going to be brutal. Very pissed off bear.

F*ckin calm doon u. How many decent players do u know that will play in div3? We start the climb from here on in and if we have ballast like u then u need to go!!!

Apart from the daft bheggars that for some weird reason come on and try to shit stir, I can't believe people aren't happy with where we are right now.

I think everything is really positive just now good squad,young and seasoned, finances good and full stadiums. What more do people want

If they're not tims then it's fans that want a fan owned club so really Charles Green and Zeus will never do anything right in their eyes.

Rewind a wee bit to when we thought Ally was walking out and Bomber was at the front doors saying we hadn't applied for membership yet.

Anyone who wasn't fearful of the future of our club at that point isn't a Rangers fan,look at us now though?

Still moaning bastards.

Are we honestly back to the let's blame Charles green for everything shite....we do not need 30 million investment that is the most ridiculous statement I have ever heard.

Until we are back in the SPL we really don't need much investment at all (superficially). All investment should go on our youth and scouting department.

Even when we get back to qualifying for Europe etc and challenging for the SPL we will be more than capable of challenging Celtic with our current group and the addition of 2 or 3 higher standard players.

It seems some have learnt nothing from our experiences...the days of throwing money at the team should and hopefully are over...we need to be smarter and build a sustainable project that can be successful but also not get ourselves in trouble again!