Chris Waddle

Docopops

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure Waddle co-commentated our last game vs Newcastle and practically slated us the whole game. How lucky we were to be winning and he had a whole England is better than Scotland complex. Went right off him at that point.

Very surprised to see he actually likes us......

He was a great player and it's good to hear that he is a fellow bear. However he is a crap commentator, he will always say something like the winger should take on the left back because he is slow in the first five minutes. Then keep repeating the point until I want to turn off the sound. On and on he goes until the last five minutes when the winger beats the left back then he pops up and says "I have been saying that all day he should have taken him on " he does my nut in to be honest. It's ok pointing it out once but more than six times during the game is a bit ott

Did anybody go to the Ted McMinn benefit legends game vs Derby?

Waddle played for us due to a lack of players iirc.

First few minutes had a one two with Super before he had a cheeky wee chip at goal.

Cracking day.

I met him many many years ago when we played a friendly down at white hart lane just after we signed butcher anyway afyer game walked into bar down road from ground there was waddle and mark falco who later signed for us , playing pool with thier mrs sitting chatting in we charged and waddle stopped playing said to the wife cu later said come on over here and we spent 2 hours talking and singing the night away said how much he loved the gers what a great team great support etc etc falco just sat there nodding his head but in reality not had a fkn clue what we were all on about esp the singing waddle was top bloke bought shit loads of beer told the mrs he was busy and stop bothering him and then he said great banner today lads behind the goal we all said was it we couldnt see it he says aye fkn superb RANGERS AND CATHOLICS DONT GO i pointed it to hoddle and said youl never play for that club as ur a fkn tim he was pissing himslef was a great night and top bloke really wished he played for us

I met him many many years ago when we played a friendly down at white hart lane just after we signed butcher anyway afyer game walked into bar down road from ground there was waddle and mark falco who later signed for us , playing pool with thier mrs sitting chatting in we charged and waddle stopped playing said to the wife cu later said come on over here and we spent 2 hours talking and singing the night away said how much he loved the gers what a great team great support etc etc falco just sat there nodding his head but in reality not had a fkn clue what we were all on about esp the singing waddle was top bloke bought shit loads of beer told the mrs he was busy and stop bothering him and then he said great banner today lads behind the goal we all said was it we couldnt see it he says aye fkn superb RANGERS AND CATHOLICS DONT GO i pointed it to hoddle and said youl never play for that club as ur a fkn tim he was pissing himslef was a great night and top bloke really wished he played for us

Excellent story you could learn to use full stops and commas my heads fucking bursting trying to read this hope you take this advice can't type like this anymore cheers

Did anybody go to the Ted McMinn benefit legends game vs Derby?

Waddle played for us due to a lack of players iirc.

First few minutes had a one two with Super before he had a cheeky wee chip at goal.

Cracking day.

Cracking day out that was! Sure they had a band out at half time as well for a wee mini sash bash iirc. Went on a pretty epic pub crawl before the game as well,had some cracking videos on an old phone! (tu)

Roll on Sheffield :D

Cracking day out that was! Sure they had a band out at half time as well for a wee mini sash bash iirc. Went on a pretty epic pub crawl before the game as well,had some cracking videos on an old phone! (tu)

Roll on Sheffield :D

Think i was the only one not on the pitch at Derby.

im too young to remember him in his prime but i did catch the end of his career and he was a class act...hes a legend at Marseille and that says a lot. also have the up most respect for him as hes never hidden his love for the rangers

The match he played with OM against Milan AC in 91 was one of the greatest matches in the history of football. Truly magnificent player. He has my greatest respect.