P.S Investigating Armed Forces...

No.12

..who attended Ibrox on Saturday.

Following a number of questions to the Ministry of Defence regarding the scenes at Ibrox on Saturday, Channel 4 News has received the following response;An MoD spokesperson said:

“We are aware that Police Scotland are investigating an allegation relating to the behaviour of some fans at Saturday’s game at Ibrox. It would be inappropriate to comment further at this time.“Any personnel found to have fallen short of the Armed Forces’ values and standards will be dealt with by the chain of command and, if necessary, by the police.”

Because of the complaint to Police Scotland and the possibility of military disciplinary action being taken against some of the service personnel involved, the MoD was unable to comment further upon what happened.However the ministry did add that there are no plans at present to stop any future celebrations of Armed Forces Day happening during the autumn at Ibrox.

So the up-sum of all this is that action may or my not be taken against those in uniform deemed to have crossed the line and whilst there are no plans to stop the parade and it’s hard to see why anyone could reasonably object to the parade part of it, the interest will be about whether in future those in uniform on the pitch are left to their own devices to go over and join in with the fans in the way so many did on Saturday.

Disgraceful that these brave souls who can barely walk the streets of the country that they protect for fear of reprisals attend an event to show our gratitude for their sacrifices offend those who bleed this country dry on a daily basis. Joke. When will the handwringers grow a pair and actually support our armed forces and encourage patriotism like the Americans do.

What sectarian songs?

Presenter and reporter talking about investigation and Police involved. They referred to allegations of "sectarian" singing which is banned at football games in Scotland and did members of Armed Forces join in. They did not specify a song or songs. They mentioned "political" songs too

I was at the game and I've always watched the 8 minute you tube clip of the Armed Forces bit and I have no idea what they're talking about, this means one of two things;

1. Either this is a load of total bollocks made up by hack journos or

2. A few fans, possibly Army chaps, got carried away and sang something they shouldn't (shouldn't because it's banned before I get grief) and someone with an agenda has gone over the you tube footage again and again and again to find something out of nothing and it turns into this.

This is a disgrace to our armed forces, to us and to Scotland.

So Armed Forces Personel aren't allowed to Vote.

Honestly I am at a loss with these people to suggest that Armed Forces should not show any political Allegance is absurd and totally unrealistic.

I am at a loss with these people and they really should be taken to task with these pathetic complaints.

Right see if they want to go down this offended and pathetic pc route, then tbb committee must push for a list of banned tunes and songs from all sides.

If that' Is the way they want it.

Its the only answer and then we can hold they cnuts to it.

What would the reaction have been if the soldiers were at Celtic Park, joined in the huddle and sang BOTOB ?.

Over 40 years experience tells me the answer.

Total media blackout with Lawwell setting his dogs out to intimidate any organisation that breaks the silence.

100% Guaranteed.

Its all 'allegations' with no concrete evidence so just shit stirring so far by the usual cnts.

Maybe it's time our support were more cautious about what videos they upload to youtube.

I still can't get over the 'Rangers supporter' who released the DF video.

Its all 'allegations' with no concrete evidence so just shit stirring so far by the usual cnts.

Maybe it's time our support were more cautious about what videos they upload to youtube.

I still can't get over the 'Rangers supporter' who released the DF video.

What the fuck is 'DF'?

Is it really hard to write or something?

And this ladies and gentleman is how a good old fenian lie grows arms and legs and will soon become fact with people being possibly convicted and careers ruined. This country makes me sick. The good guys have no voice.

Apparently the Soldiers were engaging in "Loyalist sectarian dancing" :lol: :lol:

I mean WTF is going on in this country.

Next they will be stopped from walking in a "Loyalist Sectarian" way.

We shouldn't laugh as it is fucking disgraceful and these bastards complaining get away with murder but what else can you do when you here pish like that.

There is actually someone out there who has complained about the soldiers dancing in a loyalist sectarian way i couldn't believe this when i saw it.