Another new group springs up

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is it with McMurdo and dissenting voices if he does not like your view you get punted. Well fuck you L have supported Rangers for over 50 years and I will not be dictated to by you or any other egotistical blogger I will express my views as I see fit you can disagree by all means but do not dictate as to what I can say or think...

Oh dear, we have been saying for months (in my case years) that we need one group which will have no agendas, no usual suspects, no cliques, just a simple one man one vote. When someone proposes it, says they will have no more influence on it than anyone else, it's to be run by the fans for the fans, with a web site and a forum with no abuse, it is met with insult and derision. Why? Because the name Bill McMurdo has cropped up.

Can we not at least wait and see what is involved before we deride the idea? Just a thought.

Oh dear, we have been saying for months (in my case years) that we need one group which will have no agendas, no usual suspects, no cliques, just a simple one man one vote. When someone proposes it, says they will have no more influence on it than anyone else, it's to be run by the fans for the fans, with a web site and a forum with no abuse, it is met with insult and derision. Why? Because the name Bill McMurdo has cropped up.

Can we not at least wait and see what is involved before we deride the idea? Just a thought.

I think it's more derided because of whole removal of any dissenting voices bit. Sounds a bit like you cam have your vote but only of you vote the way whoever is Bill wants...

Think you could be right on this, we'll wait and see who's actually behind it, hopefully it's coming from inside the club !

Been playing fives with him lately?

Been playing fives with him lately?

Nope. He hasn't played for months (last year it was) and only played I think 3 times. It was whenever you last posted about it. I really don't remember. I turn up when everybody is already on the park so it is straight into the game. He never hung about after any game when I was there. We simply exchanged pleasantries. I certainly may meet him again if this goes ahead because it interests me.

How about the Copland Front 'Derry' ? That's better than awe these groups, "we don't need no stinkin groups".

Whole of the Govan stand === Govan Derry === back to the good old days of the centenary stand.

Who is the new group, wouldn't give them a hit. Are they the Peoples Front for the Liberation of Ibrox or the Ibrox Liberation Front???