The official we are going to win the Championship thread*****

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Self-actualisation, that's quite ironic given the sheer lack of it we regularly see.

I doubt any of the pro-Ally crew actually go to our games for you would have to be a complete and utter moron to not see how horrific he is and we are.

Telt you

Fuck off

Self-actualisation, that's quite ironic given the sheer lack of it we regularly see.

I doubt any of the pro-Ally crew actually go to our games for you would have to be a complete and utter moron to not see how horrific he is and we are.

I back Ally for now, that make me one of the "pro Ally crew"? Sounds like a gay band. :lol: Dick!

I back Ally and have only missed one home match in the last two years, been to a few away games too. What were you doing?

Fantasy (to fit the theme of the thread):

I reckon we'll win the league by 15 points.

Reality:

We haven't a hope in hell of winning the Championship next season with out current (Ssssh, out of sight, out of mind) handicap.

have shatted to mates who support other teams and they all think that we will struggle to win the league next season.i replied back that we will win the league and give some sides a right doing, eg.hearts,possibly hibs and possibly falkirk.

really looking forward to turning these teams over every week and win the league by 10pts plus :party: :party:

i think we will win the championship but it will be the same dross type of football that we have witnessed the last 2 seasons. its easy to say our manager hasnt a clue etc but the fact is we still cruised both lges going undefeated this season. ally understands that he has to win games every week as 1 loss causes a crisis in the mind of the majority of our support. people can moan all they want abt cup performances but at the end of the day the goal is to be back in the spl in the 3 seasons and we have jumped the first 2 hurdles so far.

yes i am frustrated at the football we produced week in week out but the goals of winning the lges were achieved with relative ease so i dont see why we wont do it nxt season aswell.

My daughter was talking to Ally in a pub last night. Don;t think they discussed his managerial credentials though. We can win the championship but it will be very difficult indeed. I don't see us going another year undefeated.

As I have said before I think the club will let Ally get them back to the top then change manager.

Interesting stat from Sky, that those teams who have played the most long high balls have either been relegated, or in the relegation zone, whilst those with the least and play the short ball by a country mile, are at the top, ie. Man City and Liverpool.

I would dare to conclude that the better quality of league, the more there is a need to play the short ball due to the quality of the opposition. Ally take heed and we will piss it by a country mile, as we have the capability. Build on it and we will piss the SPFL as well, as the scum are shite!

Interesting stat from Sky, that those teams who have played the most long high balls have either been relegated, or in the relegation zone, whilst those with the least and play the short ball by a country mile, are at the top, ie. Man City and Liverpool.

I would dare to conclude that the better quality of league, the more there is a need to play the short ball due to the quality of the opposition. Ally take heed and we will piss it by a country mile, as we have the capability. Build on it and we will piss the SPFL as well, as the scum are shite!

And this is based on...

I'm not convinced we'll win it, not with the current squad and, more importantly, management team.

And I'm not wholly sure that'd be a bad thing. It might bring home the truth about the manager's abilities.

I'm not convinced we'll win it, not with the current squad and, more importantly, management team.

And I'm not wholly sure that'd be a bad thing. It might bring home the truth about the manager's abilities.

Agreed. However another year in the championship would lead to meltdown in the stands and online.

Of course it could also cause mayhem in the top flight for teams who thought we'd only be away 3 years.

Agreed. However another year in the championship would lead to meltdown in the stands and online.

Of course it could also cause mayhem in the top flight for teams who thought we'd only be away 3 years.

It's more to do with the prehistoric style of football. We'll get punished for turning up and going through the motions as we do so often.

I can also see the average (real) attendance being down to the 20,000 mark if Ally continues with the uninspiring dirge we're expected to accept every week.

have shatted to mates who support other teams and they all think that we will struggle to win the league next season.i replied back that we will win the league and give some sides a right doing, eg.hearts,possibly hibs and possibly falkirk.

really looking forward to turning these teams over every week and win the league by 10pts plus :party: :party:

whatever floats your boat...

It's more to do with the prehistoric style of football. We'll get punished for turning up and going through the motions as we do so often.

I can also see the average (real) attendance being down to the 20,000 mark if Ally continues with the uninspiring dirge we're expected to accept every week.

I'm in total agreement. I hate the style of football we ended the season playing, but the first few games in the season we played some great football. If we coukd get back that style every week there would be a lot less grumbling.

Of course in the championship teams may be more open against us which should make them more susceptible on the counter-attack. But if we end up playing Daly as one up front it will be a long, hard season.

Lets hope we can. Enough doom and gloom during the season without being beaten mentally in the Summer. With all of the deserved abuse we chucked at the team last year, you would like to think that we will try a bit harder to avoid the same happening again.

I think we will be better able to scrap this year.

Current squad, i wouldn't put money on us but i will wait and see what players we bring in.

We have been through a couple of terrible seasons to get here as a club but I have every confidence we can turn it up and jump this last hurdle. It's there for us to win and with our fantastic fan-base and habit of winning the odds are in our favour.

P.S. I ask the usual suspects to not post telling me how Ally is never a manager (AGAIN!) and how we are doomed. Tad repetitive. So...... bit of positivity people. We haven't earned 54 titles and the respect of the footballing world by moaning..... we have earned it by being Aye Ready!

Anyhow.... how many points will we win the Championship by? I say 10-15.

Hope you are right but can't see it.Play offs at best