tannerall

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Never a truer word spoken.

As it is, Chris actually had the potential, but he was afraid to be confrontational and after he was shown up by Spiers - he was yesterdays man. Now he's reduced to being nothing more than a mouth piece for Herr Dingwall over on the swamp.

Ah well, you reap what you sow.

Chris did well when he confronted the discredited journalist. So, how was he "shown up"? Every bear I speak to, thinks he did very, very well in showing up the discredited journalist and proving him to be a LIAR!

I'm not defending his views here, but your post needs shot to shit! Bullshit!

Glasgow City Council ? Scottish Labour Party ? SFA ? Cellic FC ? Catholic Church ? SNP ? BBC ? Scottish Press ? Irish immigrant influenced Scots ?

(Please leave the current board, manger and minority elected fans "spokesmen" out of this for now.)

You posted a simple but reasonable topic mate and got typically apathetic cuntish answers .The answer in my opinion is simple .The Beggar loving bastards that are SNP .They will hurt everyone of our ilk if they get total power .God forbid .

The media, who are sitting on the biggest football stories for decades but won't touch them, is the most dangerous.

Land deals

Tax case leaks & HMRC refusing to let go (as opposed to vodafone, etc.)

5-way agreement

Without the media actually being balanced, we can spend too much time dealing with irritating behaviour, such as the BBC calling us a "new club", rather than the real issues above and more.

And to wider society, we can look like whingers rather than those who actually seek the truth. The logic for many is that "if there was actually a story, the media would be all over it". Because they are silent, the real issues - and especially the first two above, which are very important to us all and not just for Rangers/football - are being ignored and investigations are not taking place.

When will the media seek the truth?

If these issues were raised by the club themselves many of these would be out there in the public for debate and scrutiny and we do have a massive voice but our club and Management are too busy with there own appeal and self interest to make enemies .Its got to be the club that takes the battle to them or nothing IMO .Thats why most if them make me sick to the core

John Reid

I only hope the paper trail back to his rancid office is exposed before the evil bheast dies from bitterness.

I kind of forgot about this guy but when you think about it he has held some very powerful positions in his time in the Government, both in this country and internationally, God knows what kind of infuence he has over the powers that be....I would say very substantial.

I remember him making predictions of our demise due to over-spending just before the stuff about the Tax and the EBT's became public. Just a co-incidence? I dont think so. I honestly believe he played a massive part behind the scenes in the downward spiral of our club. Problem is this guy is a snake and far to smart and experienced for anything to be pinned to him.

He quitely disappeared and left his position at Celtic round about the same time this whole nightmare of administration and liquidation started. Was it a case of job done for him? a sinister kind of guy that can probably still pull strings in some very high up places.

I kind of forgot about this guy but when you think about it he has held some very powerful positions in his time in the Government, both in this country and internationally, God knows what kind of infuence he has over the powers that be....I would say very substantial.

I remember him making predictions of our demise due to over-spending just before the stuff about the Tax and the EBT's became public. Just a co-incidence? I dont think so. I honestly believe he played a massive part behind the scenes in the downward spiral of our club. Problem is this guy is a snake and far to smart and experienced for anything to be pinned to him.

He quitely disappeared and left his position at Celtic round about the same time this whole nightmare of administration and liquidation started. Was it a case of job done for him? a sinister kind of guy that can probably still pull strings in some very high up places.

All their strings are in high up places now mate .Hey but remember that old chestnut they used to peddle that made us go on the defensive ? Yeah Rangers are the establishment club .What utter bullshit that's been for last 30 years.Lovely disguise though as they manoeuvred everyone into power .Shoosh ,listen .Yep you can still hear those appathetic bears saying, listen to this paranoid cunt .Now for me these guys are the cancer within our support.Probably all still vote Labour /SNP

I started this thread in attempt to perhaps narrow the focus on who was and possibly still is the biggest threat to our club.

So far the only two non Rangers names mentioned are Peter Liewell and John Reid. :pipe:

Imo we have the winners,and I believe all the other mentioned suspects just follow the political agenda.

The new age secular left wing nationalist handwringers amongst our support who appear embarrassed by our traditional support, a support by the way who helped make this Club what it is today. Every fibre of our being is being eroded on a daily basis to the point where a section of the support apparently are not keen on the national anthem either that or RM has been infiltrated by so many mhanks who are playing a clever game on our forums...

Agree,We gave them an open goal with our silence.

I think we can absolve ourselves of any blame in this case becuase I dont think it really was a "dignified silence". Nobody said anything because nobody knew what the hell was actually going on and the sad thing is we still dont really know whats going on behind the scenes but at least now we have people like the VB and John Brown asking questions.

I think we can absolve ourselves of any blame in this case becuase I dont think it really was a "dignified silence". Nobody said anything because nobody knew what the hell was actually going on and the sad thing is we still dont really know whats going on behind the scenes but at least now we have people like the VB and John Brown asking questions.

I am going a wee bit further back than that,At least under minty's tenure.The only time he would come out the woodwork was if it was a personal attack on him.If it was an attack on the club or fans the silence was deafening from him and that is where the rot started to set in.He and us should have went on the attack and we might not have had to put up with the constant attacks on our club from the MSM and others.