Erroneous Journalism Being Promoted In Media Dep Of Gcu

RFCRussell

Noticed this on the wall inside the Media Department of Glasgow Caledonian University today.

21m6ws1.jpg

Before anyone asks, I tried to remove it but it's sealed to the wall tight, to get rid of it would require a professional job. I've been told the poster wasn't always there but when the relevant department head received so many complaints they moved it to outside their offices and now keep the door open all the time. It's in a corridor with a selection of other newspaper headlines but funnily enough this one is larger than the rest.

Seems this is creeping through every facet of society now.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously this is beyond ridiculous. Complain, complain and complain again.

GCU has a bad enough reputation as it is for being a joke uni without stupid stuff like this.

Alternatively, you could just throw a load of paint on it. Graffiti it with three words...

After all I'm pretty sure there was once a large Scotsman who possessed specific knowledge of certain events...

Complaints can be made here complaints@gcu.ac.uk

I've complained and got a standard, patronising, sarcastic response back. Tbh, they'll take little notice of mine as I'm a student there and they know I won't walk out over this but if folk from the outside complain they'll worry about their reputation. Especially just now when folk will be making their choices for next year.

If things like this go unchallenged then they become fact to people who don't know better.