The Louden Tavern & Wee Rangers Club

Smile

Should Rangers take over the Louden and wee Rangers club  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rangers take over the Louden and wee Rangers club so all money goes to the Club

• Yes
    • No
    • Fuck you Smile
    • Explain in thread

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No but they should explore the law and find a loophole to get bars in the foyers in the stands, this is a far better option and cheaper with big profits if their price point is right.

There is and always will be a place for the Louden and WRC as not all fans would stand in the concourses and drink beer.

No! However surely making the Edminston Club into a pub/restaurant would be the way to go?

Beats me why we aren't profiting the most from the large crowds we bring in i don't know much about Marketing but it seems we are making a lot of local businesses rich while struggling ourselves.

Wee Abdul up the road sticks a pound extra on the Kebab and chips(all meals) on match days.

Beats me why we aren't profiting the most from the large crowds we bring in i don't know much about Marketing but it seems we are making a lot of local businesses rich while struggling ourselves.

Wee Abdul up the road sticks a pound extra on the Kebab and chips(all meals) on match days.

I think we need to sort ourselves out first on and off the park before we can start looking at these kind of things.

Aye but nae cunt goes near it the other 13 days.

You trying to take my business away Frown - maybe I did prefer smile after all :lol:

If the club want to bid for the pub then we can talk :)

GM

Need to take the hint mate, folk are encouraging other people to buy yous guys out.

Maybe up the amount of free food you dish out, pizzas and curries wouldn't be sniffed at as well as first shot of spirits free.

Need to take the hint mate, folk are encouraging other people to buy yous guys out.

Maybe up the amount of free food you dish out, pizzas and curries wouldn't be sniffed at as well as first shot of spirits free.

Fuck, I need to get a pizza oven in :lol:

Uch when you are the best pub people are always going to have a go :lol:

But seriously I love my job - Last year maybe wasn't the best but this year will be good.

When Rangers are good, the Rangers pubs are good - Whether its us, WRC, or any on the PRW - I'm sure they could see the difference last year - the play - offs brought a hint of optimism (that was ultimately unfounded) but the new management team has the support excited imo - some good signings and we'll be buzzing for the new season.

GM

But seriously I love my job - Last year maybe wasn't the best but this year will be good.

When Rangers are good, the Rangers pubs are good - Whether its us, WRC, or any on the PRW - I'm sure they could see the difference last year - the play - offs brought a hint of optimism (that was ultimately unfounded) but the new management team has the support excited imo - some good signings and we'll be buzzing for the new season.

GM

Aye it's tough going, I know folk who have run Rangers pubs and it's not easy, you guys have the right idea closing during the week as it obviously saves on staff but you still have other overheads to cover apart from that.

I'm buzzing for the new season now we have Warburton in charge, I think everyone will come flocking back once they see the product on the park improving as well.

GM

Will expansion happen? I notice there is another floor on top of the Louden; can that be renovated?

Will expansion happen? I notice there is another floor on top of the Louden; can that be renovated?

We have planning in the works for an extension at the rear of the premises to put in a fully fledged third bar at the bear garden with new toilets and more work done on the beer garden itself.

After that we are looking at adding another tier on with the current thought being related to food/hospitality though thats aspirational at this stage and we may decide to just continue with a similar model to what we have just now. The lounge has just finished most of a freshenin up though there is still plenty to do in there.

GM

We have planning in the works for an extension at the rear of the premises to put in a fully fledged third bar at the bear garden with new toilets and more work done on the beer garden itself.

After that we are looking at adding another tier on with the current thought being related to food/hospitality though thats aspirational at this stage and we may decide to just continue with a similar model to what we have just now. The lounge has just finished most of a freshenin up though there is still plenty to do in there.

GM

Nice one! It's always heaving in there and can see it getting busier next season.