Officials Stand by red card decision

Big Al 55

6 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

Now you're being a bit hypocritical @BridgeIsBlue

Who said this? Or were you putting words in peoples mouths? Come on mate, grow up a touch rather than act all offended.

2 hours ago, AlBear85 said:

We'll be just like the taigs. How wonderful.

1 hour ago, AlBear85 said:

If you want Rangers to act like them then fine, but I don't. I want us to act like Rangers FC.

Yes, we got fucked over in the last few years but our standards haven't done us too bad over 144 years.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@BridgeIsBlue

I'd rather do this by PM than deflect the thread, but you get all precious when you get PM's. I assumed your reference to  "justice for shitflinging" was about more important issues than refereeing decisions and songs, so happy to concede I read your post wrong.

So, I'll jut leave this here and see if you can formulate an answer. 

You clearly want the club to challenge those in power, what do you want them to do then and what do you want to achieve from it?

Do you want us to act like the taigs release statement after statement about how we are victimised by everyone etc or do you have something different in mind?

I despise football in our Nazi run country, and this is why I cheer on any team that Scotland plays at football. I will support Scotland at other sports, but when it comes to football they can go and fuck themselves. Scottish football is now dictated to by Smeltic, and as a result it is now a total non-entity in the world of football.

8 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

Jim did, on the previous page. He said he wanted us to go toe to toe with sfa like the taigs did and specifically mentioned challenging the referees. You clearly want the club to challenge those in power, what do you want them to do then and what do you want to achieve from it?

He still never mentioned a strike.

If I had my way I would force them to come out after games and explain their decision making if something controversial has happened,they ruin countless games over the course of a season and are allowed to just melt into the background free to take charge of the next game.

The board can be creative in challenging those in power,if they still won't allow a member from the club on the SPFL board then we should cut the money they get from us by banning all TV cameras from inside Ibrox. Bare minimum ticket pricing for cup games etc.

That Vietcong cunt from the East has been effectively running the game up here for years and look at the fucking mess we're in,I'm sure all we want is a fair and balanced spread of things,but so long as the board try and make friends with people who have no interest whatsoever in being impartial with us then that is never ever going to happen.

Give them an inch and they'll take a mile,Gollum being the perfect example.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

1) He still never mentioned a strike.

2) If I had my way I would force them to come out after games and explain their decision making if something controversial has happened,they ruin countless games over the course of a season and are allowed to just melt into the background free to take charge of the next game.

3) The board can be creative in challenging those in power,if they still won't allow a member from the club on the SPFL board then we should cut the money they get from us by banning all TV cameras from inside Ibrox. Bare minimum ticket pricing for cup games etc.

4) That Vietcong cunt from the East has been effectively running the game up here for years and look at the fucking mess we're in,I'm sure all we want is a fair and balanced spread of things,but so long as the board try and make friends with people who have no interest whatsoever in being impartial with us then that is never ever going to happen.

5) Give them an inch and they'll take a mile,Gollum being the perfect example.

1) They challenged the refs so often it caused the strike. Was clearly implied IMO.

2) I can wholeheartedly agree on that. Football seems averse to transparency currently though.

3) I'm not even sure if that is possible, from a legal point.

4) This is where our interpretations differ. I don't see "building bridges" as making friends and all being happy campers. It is opening up dialogue between our club and those who run the Scottish game. We can't just sit in the corner saying, 'fuck you you're all cunts' and expect they will treat us any better because of that.

5) Again I thought the club came out of that situation well. We warned them with a temp ban. They came back and carried on, so we banned him again. Hopefully, him in particular, for good. Or at least permanently.

I want us to "work with the other clubs" in as much as i want our board members to do what they need to do to make sure that Rangers people are in prominent positions within the SPFL or whatever set up. We need to get back in control of things

3 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

3) I'm not even sure if that is possible, from a legal point.

Well the BBC themselves are "boycotting" Ibrox so why not?

We've consistently been the most watched team in the country since they booted us out the top flight,if we could somehow cut off the % of the TV money they get from us they're well and truly fucked.

41 minutes ago, Willis said:

I want us to "work with the other clubs" in as much as i want our board members to do what they need to do to make sure that Rangers people are in prominent positions within the SPFL or whatever set up. We need to get back in control of things

Good post mate but I doubt if that will ever happen in our lifetimes .I agree we should be doing this .Just not to the extent of taking it up the arse from our enemies.

I feel Hearts and Rangers together will be able to get back some of the power, 2 of the biggest clubs in the Country should have .

6 hours ago, Copland bear said:

We should demand a meeting with the SFA.

Falkirk got a penalty that never was a yard at least outside the box, then a man sent off against Hibs now this? None of these decisions were even close yet we are always on the receiving end.

Im sorry but I hate using the word cheats but it cost us 2 points in the Falkirk game and could have cost us dearly in the other two.

Since Lennon and Celtic took them on they have shat it, they shite it to them off the park also, and seem To look over incidents week after week involving them, yet we get hauled over the coals just for being Rangers.

Only one way to put this to bed and take the SFA head on as they will keep us down till we do. 

When you spell it out like this it's clear there's only one team who's on the receiving end of the terrible decisions. 

I agree we should seek a meeting with the authorities as sporting integrity surely demands it? 

4 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

again though, why build bridges, only to be smacked around when we cross them

obviously fighting every small problem isnt possible, and you are right about choosing the clear imbalanced ones, however the time for olive branches and hands of friendship are long gone, they should have been long gone for good back in 2012 if not earlier

only one sure way of dealing with a bully, and its not to ask him to be your best pal

I know what you're saying but as I wrote, it must be done on our terms. The moment we are messed about, withdraw and make clear why we are doing so. And then, if they sort themselves out and realise that we will take no more crap, we can begin to build bridges again, and again on our terms. Too long we have hidden behind the 'diginified silence' then been treated like garbage.  We need to stand up, whether pushing forward or on the defensive, always explaining why we are doing what we are doing. Only that way can we be part of the narrative of Scottish football in the eyes of all, whether they like it or not. We have become marginalised in the eyes of too many and, going from a 'dignified silence' to - in their eyes - a sulk, we will not achieve anything in the bigger picture. It is easier to push around a club that refuses to participate than one that stands up. It's time for us to stand up and be counted, by them as well as by us.

4 hours ago, Chineseboy said:

I despise football in our Nazi run country, and this is why I cheer on any team that Scotland plays at football. I will support Scotland at other sports, but when it comes to football they can go and fuck themselves. Scottish football is now dictated to by Smeltic, and as a result it is now a total non-entity in the world of football.

Actually feel much the same way and will be cheering for the national side in the six nstions.  We're very much shit as far as football is concerned  yet none of the brave journalists from that courageous newspaper have the balls to go after O'rheagan and Dungcaster 

6 hours ago, AlBear85 said:

We'll be just like the taigs. How wonderful.

Some would argue that some of our board  were not averse to taig like behaviour to get to their current positions , so therefore why not take the same approach with our enemies whenever presented with a chance to show them up for the incompetent shower they are. BTW the board  deserve credit for the management & backroom staff appointments , but they could gain a bit more brownie points if they would drop the dignified silence pish.

10 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

brown_2076518c.jpg

155037-leigh-griffiths-against-hearts.jp

Leigh-Griffiths-300x225.jpg

article-2565518-1BBB620400000578-944_634

I00007TgRSeGc61U.jpg

2FA5EA6500000578-0-image-a-72_1451346212

lennon2_1879891c.jpg

article-0-0D719AFD000005DC-958_634x447.j

SNA0104FF-280_568888a.jpg

I really really wish we could get the fuck away from this fucking cesspit shitehole of a country.

Brilliant examples and can i suggest they are sent to MW to give him ammunition in his argument?

3 hours ago, Fred H Crawford said:

Some would argue that some of our board  were not averse to taig like behaviour to get to their current positions , so therefore why not take the same approach with our enemies whenever presented with a chance to show them up for the incompetent shower they are. BTW the board  deserve credit for the management & backroom staff appointments , but they could gain a bit more brownie points if they would drop the dignified silence pish.

Post of the week

Anymore stupid decisions like that against poor Andy Holiday, and he'll be getting paranoid that the officials are out to get him.

I would've respected the officials if, after the game, and watching footage of the incident, they said that they got it wrong. It doesn't look like that's going to happen any time soon.

It's madness, just crazy, the whole thing is getting out of control, just when we think that we've got it sorted...

13 hours ago, cushynumber said:

all our players should do a clenched fist salute to the opposing fans when we score against falkirk. Every last man. We should make it a "thing" we do, and do it every game we score, to show how fuckin ridiculous this decision is.

The whole fucking stadium should do it as well. Don't even clap or cheer. Silent with our fists clenched.

Perfect just perfect.

2014, Sterling Albion vs Morton. Game ended in 3-4 to Morton.

McManus is shown the yellow card at 70 minutes.

He then goes on and scores 2 goals, and what's his celebration for one of these goals?

Did he get yellow carded for it? Did he fuck, despite it being clearly in the books that a player shouldn't lift his top (or cover his face at least) something Leigh Grittish got booked for it not too long ago.